Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

meh, DKkoba is some sort of alignment, but he ain’t saying anything related to his role.

well we dont know if the revive converts either

I guess, but flavour-solving, its very likely DKkoba is still their second role unless revive says otherwise.

onion claimed that koba was also converted to the same faction as them (which i’m assuming is spies) and they have a factional chat

No to me visiting them.
I was kidnapped remember?
They said that I cannot act that night.

Osie pinged me and was like “do you want to submit actions just in case it goes through” so i did, but i did not choose Fate, so it’s double impossible.

actually, now I want to try something

/vote Kurosakilchogo

/unvote

Looks like theres some sort of framer or theres a dome.

Apparently the fuck word prod isn’t that impactful!

Time to abuse it to annoy Osie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

a framer would be the least of our worries lmao

Not sure what’s going on exactly so I’ll leave things to AtNo. We’re certainly working together behind the scenes though. :sleepingleafeon:

I mean there is not really any real risk in just axing the people who haven’t “died” yet.

True. There isn’t. :sleepingleafeon:

/vote FateShirou

They’ve been very contradictory…

If I’m helping town I might as well do this.

And yes I plan to help town cause my allies claim to be town!

i thought you could act while kidnapped?

I was told I couldn’t.

Especially with, you know, the whole “disappeared from the thread” thing…

the kidnapping is during the day.

your removed from the thread for the day, you retain the chat into the night but your no longer removed from the game and can be targeted .

Similarly, theres also not a risk for anyone with KP to kill people who haven’t “died” yet in the hopes that their core role is part of their faction.

also this is on the assumption my theory is right aka no one is informed.

I was removed in like the last hour of my night, so I’m not sure whether my action did go through or not I guess…

However, I did submit my action but I didn’t choose Fate so it’s a moot point anyway.

I really don’t see myself getting redirected since… who would try and redirect the slot that was explicitly removed from the thread?

actually now thinking about it, I do wonder what happened to @SkillIssue.