Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

You can kill anyone, even if they have claimed fake? (Sounds too OP for [good], NGL.)

But yeah, if DkKoba flips Spy, then Onion is Spy as well. If DkKoba doesn’t flip spy… IDK, probs still not a bad idea to shoot Onion.

any ideas?

Hi, this is Gorta, Gorta is tired. That being said I’ll be back on after I clean up and eat supper. Oh, and uh I’m also sore all over. ~ Gorta

gorta have you considered that your calling in life may actually to be a blogger

2 Likes

I will never forgive you for what you did to me in sudoku, gorta

/vote DkKoba

It makes sense to vote out someone of the Spy faction and who refuses to answer questions related to his faction.

Is there anyone else besides Fate who currently claims to be Mafia and insists it is an uninformed majority faction?

Kii did and they’re dead.

-CRichard

Yeah, I read about that. I was asking about currently.

Seems like if Mafia was really uninformed majority, there would be more people speaking up about that

I don’t think so, yet if they’re outed evil then it would make sense to stop posting to avoid more spew.

-CRichard

Though you would think he’d at least try to fake claim town or something

If they’re outed scum, then a fake claim isn’t going to save them.

-CRichard

Well, yeah, now they are pretty much. But I mean before that. They still had a chance earlier.

That’s true, which would have made sense if Onion is their partner and wouldn’t want to doom them by giving up and being voted out.

-CRichard

If Koba was a revived town. I would think that they’d be trying to be the town leader as they would effectively be an Innocent Child. Yet what they’ve done or lack of it doesn’t add up.

-CRichard

1 Like

Wasn’t DkKoba in the process of being replaced?

I wouldn’t read too much into that at this point. Their actions/behavior since being revived don’t make sense coming from town.

-CRichard

I’m not sure if we are suppose to discuss that actually

Indeed. Please find other subjects yall.