Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I mean I was just somewhat paying attention, but yea, let Math talk.

Ouch, what would that be?

And I are pretty similar

Not sure what you mean by that question.

nvm

What reads do you have so far?

/vote TownMisleaders

They seem so vacant

Be back in 30 mins to an hour when I can post proper and not in a dungeon

mostly cause alot of the people in the ??? chat are posting there more than the thread itself since its easier to communicate there.

I want a chat :pensive:

It’s more like “vacant” in read depth or thought
Not so much a lack of posting.

Why so quick to defend?

I’d love a chat with you. I’d teach you so many things and you’d teach me what happened in the thread. Win win :)

slot hasn’t done anything for me to think their bad or worth my vote is all

while ur slot still has unanswered questions, thata unless ur able to explain why ur prior owner wouldnt answer them or atleast answer them yourself I have 0 obligation to change my vote.

1 Like

Except I just explained what was bad.

You just said “nah” after misinterpreting it.

So how’s them moving goal posts for you?

that reads pretty shallow for the content that the slots put out.

What questions are outstanding? I literally just replaced in. This feels like another gotcha setup.

If I don’t find them all “I didn’t answer them”
And if I do then I didn’t fast enough

Why not just post them here?

u want me to consider your reads then begin by telling us why before you were revived was ur flip redacted

Correct I just replaced in and said I hadn’t read yet

It was the first impression I had on a skim. I hope you’re not expecting the Mona Lisa within 2 seconds.

2 questions were

Whats your role and alignment

Why was your flip prior to the revive redacted.

For some reason your prior slot refused to answer this but wouldnt actually give us any mechanical reasons or atleast state that he couldnt answer said question cause of mechanics

I can’t tell you as I don’t know. This is a bastard game. I could lie to save my own skin. Lord knows I have done that as conf scum in other games and lived 3 days from it.