Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Let’s just say I am a good terrorist. That’s the only way I know how to answer that. I used CS as that can help too.

ok im ok with that then, but for some reason ur prior slot wouldnt outright say they couldnt answer for mechanic reasons they just kept avoiding the question.

cs?

Cold steel. It’s a video game series.

A user here has the user name Millium so it gave me an idea how to communicate.

he is referring to the game my name is in reference too,
Trails of Cold Steel

2 Likes

/unvote

I’m able to accept this because it does feel like people are being blocked from mechanically saying things.

He is comparing himself to Vulcan, who was part of the Rebel faction, while they come off as the antagonists, they are in fact not

1 Like

So let’s talk history and flips.

Which wagon should I start with?

What’s the most important thing besides the events you asked about?

That’s half of it. There’s another part you’ll get later. It will click in time.

Most important thing is i believe their is still 10 people who have their original roles and have yet to be eliminated which is important cause until those people are eliminated its impossible to guage who might be bad or good.

then theres your slot who claimed spy before their first death and after that we dont know what the slot became.

Owl also is probably a spy?

I do agree with Math that the Arctic hydra seems monotone, in fact, there is a group of people that feel distanced from the game

Bean/Arctic Hydra/Leafia

Zone feels somewhat the same way, and then when u poke at him, he pretends to be irritated and votes himself, I use “pretend” in an assumptious way since that’s my interpretation because he could very well actually be frustrated

1 Like

Mathblade was not a spy before death, he was a rebel

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. In bastard games mechanics are a smoke screen. Anything can be a lie. Hell I could flip “Math murderer” with a role PM of “kill anyone who says they dislike math in the first three days”. That’s not accurate but I can flip it.

Bastard games are about gut more than anything. And forming relationships.

its hard for me to see arctic hydra as monotone, since the slot talks alot in our chat

did i not say rebel? I meant to say they were rebel before death and that maybe now the slot is a spy

My slot claimed things in a bastard game. Oh dear. /s

Move on from mech

Who is vibing?

Zone if I can be on with him should be a soulread for me. You on the other hand I need to sort as you and T are new to me.

You should know who millium is i think?