Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

lol/dota said they became mafia and are an uninformed majority. So uhhh, let’s not jump too much still

¯_(ツ)_/¯ If you succeed, see you in the spec chat~

im not assuming this, its a fact cause both kiiruma and SK have confirmed role changes or additons

Well if [everyone who should’ve died but didn’t] got a new role + alignment, then…

Oh ****, Kiiruma is no longer [Town].

Even then, if mafia is the uninformed majority, then who our threat?

werewolves and spies

I believe this is where you went wrong. I recently learnt from Prehistoric Purgatory that these duo are known to be trolls; How can I know whether they aren’t some form of Jesters?

1 Like

Technically our threat are werewolves

This is only if sk is telling the truth

2 Likes

Why is that?

Wait a minute. Why did I get lumped into this group? When did you communicate with Kiiruma?

1 Like

Well we have a flipped good, a person I’m confirming as also good.
And ATNoLeaf would of course say they want to stick with us

I said you’re good

I never had a chat with Kiiruma, but with the way things are going, it’s best if we act as one.

1 Like

how did you learn that so recently

The assumption was that it happened because they survived something → thus it’s not conversion, which is what zone is going after, k think

2/3 say alignment change… you might be on to something.
And between people sayong willingly their alignment changed, and those who said nothing…

Fair, but wouldn’t anyone else who were in the ??? Chat be able to confirm -at the very least- that I am (and you were) [Town]?

Yeah I’d say they could?
But we had the same wincon and I flipped as good so I therefore outted you’re good and that you know I am.

believe me or dont doesnt matter, i was already distrusted once so im used to it, all that matters is im telling the truth

I mean, the only thing Kiiruma said was that their day phase changed and that nothing else changed, sooooo.