Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

banana

My brain has died.

1 Like

doki doki bastard mafia club

actually no, from the wording. Once 11 people or more vote, the plurality is checked.

aka if we want majority, we gotta make sure everyone votes one dude.

Knowing this site, majority is going to be a rare case.

maybe we’re town
maybe we’re more
how can they trust a simple shitter next door

we’re just not the role they’re looking fooooor

Can we please vote so we can go back to sleep and I can act like my mind is ok?

I think the best scenario would be to have 1 person vote our elim target and have the rest vote someone else unless we have one of the -1 vote people.

if this was a normal game i just vote you out, but we all know this games not normal lol

1 Like

I have a -1 vote now

why did u say the cursed word

Why

everyone say the yellow fruit word so we can vote out SnK

1 Like

Hey, Kiiruma, you doing okay?
I’m having a difficult day
I’d say! You seem pretty lonely!
I wish I could make him grin
All he wants are things back the way they’ve been
He’s depressed and stressed and he’s
Feeling blue, so I don’t want Kiiruma hanging around you!

hmm ok.

IF YOU SAY YELLOW FRUIT WORD(NOT LEMON) YOU GET -1 VOTE SO WE CAN ALL VOTE OUT WHO WE WANT INSTEAD OF THIS SILLY VOTE SYSTEM

( i expect this triggers a new vote rule but oh whale)

3 Likes

in kazskhstan its apple

sucker

Host Announcement

Votecount will be coming soonish. Sorry for the delay.

In the meantime, what I didn’t want to have to do in a bastard game…

@SonicAndKnuckles has been forcibly replaced for multiple unquestionable instances of bigotry.

Osie Note: I’ve had to force-replace/modkill for a variety of reasons before, but never for this one. There’s been a few prods here and there to keep civil, but this is another level. This is a silly game, intended to be for fun. If you can’t keep from spouting bigoted nonsense, you should not be playing social games whatsoever. Bigotry is unacceptable. In that vein, lol and dota are permanently blacklisted from any Osie games/services for racism.

(Relevant point: This did come up more than once. The first time, they were given the benefit of the doubt. I don’t regret generally giving extra chances, but in this instance, I’m not thrilled about having done so. That said, if anyone is uncomfortable about behaviour of another player, host, etc or if you just need someone to talk to (:people_hugging:), please reach out to myself or the hosts as a group in DMs. Thank you.)

On a more positive note, @FateShirou has replaced SonicAndKnuckles, effective immediately.

Do not discuss the circumstances surrounding this replacement or modkill. (That will be considered angleshooting as it would in any standard non-bastard game.)

The game continues. The activity check time is extended by 1 hour to 2022-04-04T20:30:00Z

2 Likes