Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I’m listening
Do you think, in that case, there’s any way to strategically target players based on the length of their day/night phases and not based on their factions or wincons, and try to get it so that all of us are in the same phase at the same time?

Oh and I’m Windward if anyone was wondering

Same phase might do it, but I suspect that the actual answer is to get everyone into compatible alignments. Such as Town-alike/benign Neut/etc.

1 Like

I is Trisscar btw. Greetings.

1 Like

I have some information that I acquired that at least I have some hidden abilities. Considering the flips that are not flips, I am guessing that I’m not the only one… dare I say everyone has some hidden abilities.

Note I know I have more abilities, but don’t know about alignments.

1 Like

Ah ok, I was wondering who I was talking to xD
Yeah, aligning compatible factions seems like a plausible theory too
I was more thinking the day/night phases are what cause the different factions, and we want to find the root source of that

Hmmm, point. Shall have to think on that.

Also somebody bit off my left arm…

arctic here
i cannot post until a few more hours than now but i have a lot to say and i do not want to be silenced again for another 48 hours
therefore it is important that NO ONE VOTES since with 8 of us awake it only takes 4 votes (ON ANYONE) to end the day

will post more soon when i can, but i believe our current best course of action is to see what happens when we flip someone who died and was converted to mafia - they may be converted again to something else

2 Likes

That’s interesting, but do you know what sort of hidden abilities they are? Are they just like normal role abilities but not in your rolecard, or do they somehow interfere with some core mechanic of the game (like changing the vote system or phase lengths)?

most of you seem pretty sensible so it shouldn’t be an issue until the others wake up, but yeah please don’t vote until i’ve said everything when i’m back at a computer

1 Like

That’s uh… gross lol

lmao

I have no information on that. All I know is that what I can see in my abilities is not complete.

I presume dying triggers seeing more.

Kiiruma (Part 1) - Based

Should be capitalised and only one i. The multiple i’s used just makes the post a bit overt

Needs a capital and a question mark.

Also needs a capital

This capital thing is going to be reoccurring

Capital and needs an apostrophe for don’t and we’re.
Alternatively might be missing the word ‘we’ for we were

Capital and question mark.

Capital and question mark.

Capital and question mark… and also a comma between candy and whats and also whats needs an apostrophe to be what’s

Capital for chill.
Should be ‘just basking’ because whoever posted this was basking in the glory of an idol.
Needs an apostrophe for you’re
ppl should be people
whats should have an apostrophe for what’s
There’s literally not enough commas since this is a lengthy sentence without a stop.

Capitalisation and question bark

Capital, comma between oh and ok. And probably ok and based.

Capital and question mark

This should be BBQ because min was hungry.

Needs a capital

Capital needed, needs to be issue™ not putting issue and tm literally after each other.

This sentence also needs commas… then the next one once again needs a capital, it’s yeah, not yea… and then needs a question mark at the end.

This ISO is based with a few errors in it.
They’re posting while hungry and needs to not just bask, needs to do things smh.

@Host_Account_5

You know what else needs a capital?
Capital punishment. :smirk:

1 Like

Did any of you try to target the fastfood joints?

The first 2 mention 24 hour checks, however, the others do not mention this or mention the different length checks which will be applied to them. This is an error because while the first 2 do have 24 hours in common, the last 3 have 48 hours in common with them as the shorted length which checks should be performed at but this is mentioned nowhere.

@Host_Account_5

With only 8 players around, this just became way more digestible tbh

1 Like

hi