Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

i know what u did last night

anyways
we got any leads?

I officially have no idea what is going on.

i watched/tracked the owl hydra they did absolutely nothing during the night lol.

Mmmm, no, I meant in terms of how this game is currently functioning, apologies.

There must actually be a scum faction then? I really don’t see why a villager attacks the Koba slot once, let alone twice.

Press F for Koba in the thread.

-CRichard

also if kiiruma is dead then i can stop with the grammar

:crab:

@TwoPlayersAndAOnion what faction are you now

We believe that kiiruma role was a mix of both his world 1 role and world 2 role

because he his real flip was Town Editor

Yet he claimed Mafia Editor

His original alignment was town and his new role was editor

So if you mix and match his trule role was town editor

If I’m understanding this correctly, a player has to die twice to be removed from the game.
This is based on the deaths we saw now (Koba/Kii and Spectatochat).

-CRichard

Anyway I have some interesting developments I want to share!

First, a little recap on where I was gone - SeonRichard is correct in saying that there is a kidnapper-like role in the game. They can throw someone in a chat called “The 18th Circle of Hell” for daychat and “Otherworldly Chatroom” for nightchat, and protect them from all actions. They claim that they also can throw an orange at a player. They have revealed to me they are a neut and that their wincon is to “have three players complete their wincon” - it only occurred to me after I was free to ask whether those were three that they chose or any three. From what I remember, I believe it is any three. The individual may come forward and claim this to be theirs if they wish to, but I will caution you that doing so may cause unwanted attention.

Second, as the FateShirou and Spectato chats have claimed, we three originally started in a neutral faction. I will also confirm their revealed information that we do have a factional heal and that our wincon was to “eliminate all threats” (without listing any factions as a threat) and “have at least one member alive” by the end of the game. As the only player in the faction now, I serve as your resident survivor!

One thing I dislike from that exchange is that as soon as their alignment was changed, FateShirou’s slot immediately began to spill information on the neutral faction. As a survivor-aligned faction with a heal, I can function as the doctor for the non-killing faction (most usually the majority faction) - their spilling the beans makes me believe that they seek to do me harm.

One of the biggest things is that I recall someone theorizing that Mafia and equivalents may be the uninformed majority in this game; however, I don’t believe that to be the case. More than half the game have claimed, either directly or indirectly to me, that they were part of some Town equivalent faction - I don’t think that would happen if Town was indeed the minority faction.

so how is spectatochat town token if they were 3p [something] and became mafia token

1 Like

Basically I think

Alignment (world 1)
Role (World 2)

We believe this to be the case as well. However, I’m mystified about how DkKoba flipped REDACTED. I’m suspecting a self-janitor.

oh wait that breaks my theory fuck.

2 Likes

Spectatochat hasn’t claimed mafia token though, right?

I remember them claiming “Town Token with a bunch of one-shots” early D2.

I wrote this post, resolving to make Kiiruma’s life as hard as possible, but I guess that’s not happening now…

Well seeing as how people that claimed mafia didnt flip mafia you are prob correct.

yes, they claimed town until i called them and kiiruma out in the hood then they admitted theu were mafia