Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

why would we
his wincon involved killing spies and mafia

@Zone_Q11 what else do you want to know?

I see now, about faction i am villager

This is really worrying

Why do I appear to vote when I did not vote?

Is our post worrying, or what we’re saying about Whysper?

Sure. You do you.

I can’t seem to find that post in your ISO.
Can you give the post number?

When was this stated?

What you say about Whysper

FTR, I am also of the notion that claiming is useless, since [evils] could’ve used their faction kill.

@Zone_Q11 this is the post, but you probably wanted a full claim and I just shared my information

Even so, the matter of the fact is that there are definitely two killers in the 48hrs night group.

Unless you want to focus on keeping track of more players than you can count with your fingers, then I suggest we focus on those eight first.

Now, the problem with the current situation is: We don’t know who is what, and claiming roles is probably useless. So uh… we either start reading their tone and behavior, or we start judging them with prejudice and bias.

@TownMisleaders, you say that (one of) your guts said that Boq is likely =rand. Then, what are your opinions of the other… four(?) players?

(IIRC you were the one who excluded FoolsGold and based, because you have reasons to believe they are town. That leaves us with… Kuro, Whysper, Seon, and Tree.)

…Kuro, bean’s W1 role has been outed as Neutral by SpectatoChat and SnK/Fate.

I’ll be honest here: IDEK whether full claiming in public can benefit [good]. At this point, my mind is just tunneled on the 48hr night people.

Eh. Probably not tbf.
It’s standard “don’t claim or BBEG will kill you otherwise if they deem you to be strong”.

Yes but i received this info in another way

FTR, I am also slightly doubting the existence of [protectives] considering nobody seem to have heard Kiiruma’s plea to be protected.

It sounds to me like this game is an all-you-can-eat buffet for people with guns / KP.

Kuro, we all got the same kind of message as yours. FTR, mine was exactly the same as yours.

I didn’t know that :shrug: