not sure what it does

skillissue, foolgold,based, kiiruma too part

to be more specific

daeron (skill issue)
lemon fairy (fool gold)
Windward (based)

1 Like

Eat their other arm lol

I have absolutely no idea what is going on or where to really dig in, so I’ll go for the votes.

@Zone_Q11
@KurosakiIchogo
Why are you voting me?

@TwoPlayersAndAOnion why am I good vote in your opinion?

mmmmh you sure sound sure tbh

You haven’t done anything towny in thread and I think that there is a heightened chance that you caused the death game between me and Lukundo

White (dark theme, all text is white)

Yeah

Because I was doused with blood by Whysper last night

nvm then was trying to see if ur name changed to ur roles color or something

have u role/ability claimed yet?

I have skimmed the thread and am at post 3025 right now. There is a lot of fluff posting and mech talk. Is this normal for a game on this site?

well, yes but we do actual social solving in normal games

the problem is no one has any idea what to do right now

Because voting is the only weapon of the villager
If I come to the conclusion that you’re okay, I’ll change

I have imo not done anything in the thread, neither townie or scummy.

I have not caused a death game (nor did I know there had been one). Why do you think I caused it? Like, you even use the word “heightened”, so I expect you have something to base that sus on.

Nothing changed since I received it

That is not answering my question at all and is even avoiding it by talking in platitudes. I am not asking you why you are voting. I am asking why you decided to vote me tbh

what red? I can’t see any red

mmh okay, then I am suspicious of people voting on a low poster tbh. Feels like looking for an easy yeet without garning any future suss from others tbh

There are only 8 people who could have done the death game if the phases theory is right, I townread 3 of them and think that the two I sus most aren’t same faction.

I basically am like fine if you die socially rn, and think that TML’s Boq=rand read is right outside death game considerations

oops, sorry
this was in the ??? chat so I thought it was ok to say but apparently not

It was a discussion about the fact that although some suspected you, no one voted for you.
I tested to see what was going on.
It bothers you?