Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

This seems like an odd question/reaction. People would be working on clearing others. Or is there something specific about the situation with Fate where you find him trying to clear you as out of place?

The pressing thing here is that they’re not just trying to clear me, but they are trying to clear me with information that directly contradicts mine.

I see little reason to do that

1 Like

Ahhh, okay, I see.

Oh, I saw that we have to vote or else get put into a player roulette. I should vote then. :slight_smile:

WHY WOULD I COME TO THREAD AND SAY I WAS VISITED BY YOU FOR NO REASON
OMG

im mixing TARGETTED and visiting
sorry
i was told i was TARGETTED by you

idk question Tilgarial or something?

altho I personally don’t recommend killing him until he gives me fruit

/vote KurosakiIchogo

I’m just going to park my vote here for now so I don’t have to worry about the roulette. I asked and apparently he’s still my Rival. So might as well see if keeping a vote on him counts towards impeding him. :slight_smile:

still waiting on the votecount zzzzz.

Nope! Sorry, still untrue.

I have three explanations so far:

1. You are telling the truth. In this case, well… screw Osie I guess.
  2. You fucked up. In this case, die! I see this as the most likely, since you’ve messed up your claim already.
  3. You are deliberately telling a falsehood. In this case, I think you expected to win my favor somehow; if you are trying to deceive me into liking you, I come to the conclusion that you are trying to do me harm.

Seeing as how my options are 1) Osie is weird and 2) You are evil, I’m going to go with option 2 there since option one just makes me more confused ._.

i dont even KNOW you
why would i fight for ur favour
ah whatever, vote for me if you want!

im going to shift my attention somewhere else now

Whos more sus
skillissue, tim hortons or dunkin

/vote OwlsWriteLetters

Ok here, typing my reponse up now.

At the start of n2 I was given a 1 shot oracle, don’t ask me why, amybe its to do with my hidden role regardless though.

The oracle gave me the ability to ask a yes/no question about any of the revealed hidden rules or unrevealed ones.

So i asked, is there a hidden rule that states the first time you die, you instead survive. gaining a new role pm.

Osie said in a way yes.

So fast forward to day 3 I asked some follow up questions about the rule. Which i got this answer.

There osie emphasized the the first time you die, saying it wasnt exactly 100%

He followed up by saying the first time you die isn’t stated in any hidden rules, but there is a rule that exists that allows someone to survive death and gain a new role.

I then asked, so does dieing not necessarily mean you will survive?

He basically said that was correct

Well that’s interesting. Why did you target Onion?

-CRichard

Not exactly 100% huh.

Ngl the amount of wagons shows that there is no cohesion in the votes.
If we’re going to eliminate someone in either the 48 hour slots or outside that, then we shouldn’t split the votes.

-CRichard

Hmm, so would that mean there is a condition(s) as to when you die and then basically get revive.