Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Yes it would be a slot substitution. Perhaps I’m reading too much into it, yet it seems that while ATNoL is alive that people are sitting back and waiting for them to be eliminated.
That’s what it feels to me.

-CRichard

that’s correct
i would be happy to eliminate dkkoba or onion, because they’ve more or less claimed to be spies, which is a faction that in my current role i need to defeat

problem is onion has been one of the slots leading the game so i don’t know if it’ll gain any traction

Dk has been quite stingy with info after their death and subsequent revival, making us suspect a conversion to an evil alignment as well. Possibly partnered with Onion, though we have no real evidence.

we do actually
in between koba’s first attack and dying, onion claimed they were added to their faction and factional chat

i just pointed out that koba’s drop-off basically confirms it’s like, not a town faction lol

I have a thought about the reviver. What if the reviver can only target dead players of their alignment?
If that’s the case, then whoever revived Koba is aligned with the latter 100%.

-CRichard

well, onion claimed that they only have 1 more member other than dkkoba

and he’s stated that they may not know it yet

which makes me think it’s probably just millium, the third rebel

I imagine that Millium has to be the 3rd Rebel, as the latter did claim as such in thread unless I’m mistaken.

-CRichard

yes
but i think his core role is the same as the other rebels core roles, and he’s actually part of the second onion/koba faction as well without knowing it

I’m caught up.
This game is… interesting.
My brain is kinda ftied trying to keep up with everything, tbh
As it stands, I have reason to consider that leafia’s wincon has something to do with fruit because she kept asking for it, but without concrete words, that really might just be a red herring.

So, as of now, putting some pressure on that slot is something I support

1 Like

It wasn’t meant so personally to you, more to anybody in that chat. I dislike it when I can’t see a full thought process of players but just get cliffs here and there. The game is obfuscatory enough.

~Solic

the only stuff i hadn’t really talked about here, vulgard has more or less talked about now

so yeah

killing atnoleafia is fine, but killing onion/dkkoba is probably mechanically better

Ah. Very well.

I’m down with voting @DkKoba.
They haven’t done anything other than antifying their vote ever since they got revived.

/vote DkKoba

Read through their ISO’s quickly, but it’s only been like 15 hrs, I think it’s hard to draw conclusions from that, but go ahead I suppose. In your hypothetical world of them being both spies, I don’t see why they would reveal all that in the thread though.

~Solic

Especially from a singular slot.

~Solic

Making reads this game feels stupidly more difficult than usual

i disagree
the moment dkkoba entered the thread when they were still town, they promptly began spewing out a bunch of info about their alignment/faction/wincon and theories on the mechanics of the game. after entering the thread this time around, they basically said nothing except for a comment on how hellish the game was and they ignored multiple questions asking what happened after they died / if they went to spec chat

putting this aside, onion claimed a new wincon which doesn’t match mafia, village or town, and they claimed koba is part of their faction. given the things i’ve pointed out above, as well as the fact that koba was also part of onion’s initial faction, i’m inclined to believe it’s true

they haven’t really, it’s mostly been implied from them claiming a wincon which is new

/vote dkkoba

/vote DKKoba

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: