1 Like

LMAO

I’m still of the mind tat the third option was “or”

1 Like

OK, glad we’re all being fucked with

Also, I have a chat with Fate

hi

1 Like

So, we can assume that most people had similar experiences?

1 Like

That’s my takeaway

1 Like

next time can we be a bit more explicit about the fuckery because i wouldnt have joined if i knew i wasnt going to get a wincondition?

Host Announcement

Plurality voting has switched to Majority at End of Day.

@DkKoba @TheLukundo Remember to link your vote posts in the voting thread.

I’m just gonna say we should prolly keep quiet about what our results were for that, since I’m assuming most people don’t yet realize what it means. Like, say, me

Aye. Same experience here.

So, something that [I] learnt in the ??? chat was the fact that there is, in fact, a mafia group.

I think it’s a reasonable assumption maybe.
Honestly kinda hype.

PERSONAL STATEMENT
Based on a true story

I had spent many weekends researching potential questions for the interview that was a part of my college application. Why do I want to go to Harvard? Easy peasy spectato squeeze-y. It’s not that I really wanted to go to Harvard. Oh no, you can’t let them smell your desperation. Harvard would be… nice. Nice for building my technical skills. Nice for my resume. Nice for the connections that I would eventually leverage when I drop out and launch my own start up, with a VC buyout a few years down the line.

I bike to the local Starbucks and get there a few minutes early, resume in hand. My interviewer soon walks in. He looks friendly enough. This will go well.

We order coffee and take a seat outside.

“So, tell me about yourself,” he says.

I dump my well-drilled elevator pitch on him. Pithy, succinct, and made to impress.

I don’t tell him about how over the years, the spuds on my spectato body have sprouted into sentient appendages existing on the Nth dimension, only to be seen on a cnoidal wavelength invisible to the human eye.

I feel my True Self fading by the day, with brief lapses of consciousness as these various spuds extend their tendrils into my consciousness and take my body for a jaunt through life.

But luckily for today, I have the reins.

The interviewer is impressed with my self-introduction spiel and skims my resume. He asks me first if I have any questions for him.

I ask him about undergrad life at Harvard.

He says he was a grad student.

Whoops.

I ask him about the culture.

He says he was stuck in a research lab most days of the week and can’t speak to that.

This is awful.

I try to squeeze what little conversation that I can out of this, but it goes as well as squeezing water out of a rock.

Then it’s his turn to ask questions.

Phew.

“So,” he says. “If you were an animal, what animal would you be?”

What the hell. This wasn’t on my list of potential questions. I mentally scramble for an answer. This is certified whack. Oh god oh god time is ticking and the silence is deafening and what do I say ahhhhhh…

“I would be a potato because I am a stud of a spud.”

I scream internally.

3 Likes

It was april the first.

the fuck did you expect?

2 Likes

Cowards.

“you receive your rolecard after this day”. - Osie probably

Vote: Demonic_Hostbot

scum day actoin, calling it