Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I think I will just sheep Luk or Beancat with my vote

Don’t sheep me, I’ve been basically AFK for a few days.

I can’t form a decent read this entire game except I trust you.

1 Like

Seeing you reminds me!

My action last night clears you from being a killer.

I personally think there’s a difference between being busy irl and posting almost nothing over 24 hours, and nothing they have posted then is useful at all

Also there is the whole alignment thing so

Seon voters getting red names like mine did is still really weird. Wonder if it is some feud mechanic or something tbh

Hmm I wonder what happens if I vote Seon :thinking:

Why DkKoba over Owl? Convince me.

Okay :shrug:

Hmpf take that naysayers!

They posted 3 things 21 hours ago, I dunno about there being a consistent lack of usefulness to posts here.

I would but

I havent read owl

Uh oh
I don’t have any reads either, but dito on the trust (despite you trying to kill me grumble mutter tbh)

lol

but dkkoba literally died

you think his executioner play is to claim to be part of a scum faction with his dead target???

get real

1 Like

I just see little reason to kill the accused instead of the accuser if the accuser is claiming to also be guilty.

My mind first went to executioner, but it might as well be Scum accusing town. I don’t know why this would be though…

I see little reason why we shouldn’t validate Owl’s accusation before going and chopping heads off.

onion, not owl

and as i said, i will probably want to chop them both, but i’d rather kill the more useless once first

1 Like

BTW, I think there’s either an ability or stupid mechanic as to why I can’t post on Kundo BTW.

It’s probably to do with Skillissue’s skill issue too

I asked about it and got the good ol

/shrug

in return

hewp me’ve been given a post westwiction and me wegwet evewy decision me’ve evew made uwu

3 Likes

having wead up on evewything since me weft, me fink da theowies and wogic pwesented by vuwgawd make sense and am wiwwing to wun with that ovew getting a newt out as me fink getting mowe usefuw fwips on da boawd wiww be cwuciaw to winning uwu

1 Like

now me’ma go to wowk and make suwe me can even vote wike dis because me cant stand posting wike dis much wongew uwu

1 Like

w hat the f uck