Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

what do u mean by died properly?

I mean died and then revived

Huh why?

i get it now, basically implying that DKkoba is the only one thats both officially died and then revived, other 2 just straight up died with no revive.

1 Like

That’s what the questionmakr was for, then
Because memory is a questionable thing!

There’s a few things we could do to figure out what’s going on;
I think it would be interesting to see what happens of the two that color their voters maroon vote each other.
Alternatively or additionally, spread votes on everyone and see if there is somebody else with a similar thing going on. Probably good idea to do the same tomorrow, and see if there’s a third. If there is, it’s somebodies ability and it might be important to figure out who, or at least what it’s doing.

As for the current target; maybe we should tag @DkKoba and ask them directly if they have something to share or tell them what we want from them; also not entirely sure if the people that wanted to vote leafia are simply offline or their focus changed, but asking that slot a few more questions would prolly go a bit of a way to alleviating that… or the opposite. Would depend on the answers, really, and on what people were actually suspicious of.

While I’m already doing a post, let me remind you that DK’s role was redacted when he died, which I am pretty sure has something to do with his revival, or the other way around.
So whatever happened, happened BEFORE he died.
That makes, to me, it a lot more likely it is something from DK himself, or a mechanic of some sort

1 Like

Sure, let’s experiment tbh

/vote SeonRichard

1 Like

And now we wait tbh

Host Announcement

Hidden Rule Revealed?

#444. If a player votes for the same player between two Day phases in a row, [REDACTED] at the start of the following Day. [REDACTED].

• [REDACTED]
  • [REDACTED]
  • [REDACTED]
  • [REDACTED]
2 Likes

This sounds very nice and sound and secure and please hold my blanket tbh

1 Like

wtf does that even mean

What does Redacted even refer to.

Who wants to check who this applies to

~Solic

@Chihiro
Who am I shooting?

Millium
lay it on me
got any names i should ISO now that im home

I don’t know if I’m reading this right, but if it has to be voting for the same player on 2 consecutive different days then that criteria applies to noone thus far.

~Solic

That is how I read it too tbh

Orange, you poor shitbag.

wut

Who did I vote D1?

Why are u asking me, and why is this all you’ve done?