Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

TownMisleaders because they seem pretty vacant like I said before.

I am still trying to get grasp on the thread and would love your input.

It’s getting late and I have to sleep before work.

I will read over lunch break but likely going to be rapid fire.

Any last questions?

Well, no. Misleaders are like town leaders. Don’t execute them. They have a lot of thread presence as well, and acts as an information relay point too. I repeat: Don’t execute them.

As for who are sus, Onion’s role appears to be related with yours:

Well it’d be good if you flesh out that read, because right now it can just be seen as OMGUS. I asked about Onion, because they link you two together as well, so it’s probably good you focus on that too.

~Solic

Oh, and Fate is behaving weird as well.
That is, even if you exclude the fact that he suddenly wanted me dead, out of literal nowhere.

@MathBlade this is pretty much the status quo, except there should’ve been an extra section of people who actually keeps **** together, and one of those people (if not only) is Misleaders.

No idea. I only found this out today.

-CRichard

Interesting that you refer to arguably one of the town leaders as “pretty vacant”. Yet I’m willing to hear your reasoning on this.

-CRichard

Can confirm Zone’s summary of the situation and Misleaders in particular. They’re putting a hell of a lot more work into figuring things out than a lot of the rest of us atm.

Also Arctic when you read this, pause and take a deep breath or three please. Not for any exact reason, just in general.

Which is IMO sus.

Bastard games aren’t meant to be “kept together” you don’t control a bastard game. You just see where the game flows and where it takes you and listen

Bastard games are an exercise of listening.

Town leaders are good in normal games, but bad in bastard games where any small faction will inherently have more knowledge

I cited the post as to why. I haven’t read anything else of theirs yet and don’t see any solving

But from what I have seen they seem content to back seat coach while you all tear me apart.

In fairness to TownMisleaders, they’ve been doing their best to figure out how the mechanics of this game work to help town solve. They’re probably doing more of the solving in their neighborhood, then posting in thread. I’ll grant that there is a world where you are town desiginated for a misyeet, because the town didn’t like the previous slot owner’s actions/lack of it.

-CRichard

2 Likes

Gonna call it a night here.

Good luck. Will try to sneak on tomorrow.

Try not to hammer me immediately iirc this site uses plurality so please let the time go so I get every last chance to post reads. I have no idea where the VC is but it’s my hope that you’ll give me that much.

I have a lot I am behind on. I can only go with what I read so far. If y’all think TM is town then I’d stab at a lurker.

Good night

MathBlade, no. No matter what you say, there is literal zero chance any of us “lazy people with common sense” will throw out the player slot who keeps every information up to date in a 7-faction multiball.

IDK whether you are BS’ing or whether that really is how you perceive bastard games, but you don’t “follow the flow” by killing the guy that maintains the flow! No offense, but I see myself as the guy with the second- or thirdmost thread presence, and I don’t want to fill in Misleaders’ spot.

That exactly right there is why deep wolfing is my favorite way to scum. But as a good guy I realize towns win on communication. If you’re in a battle for control you’re losing.

TM isn’t also maintaining the flow to me at all

They’ve had maybe one or two posts? Very inactive to me.

T is more of a town leader than TM

Bruh. There are 3 [evil] factions, and 5 attacks in N1. I don’t need control; I need to run away.

Deepwolfing? When there are so many KPs? Ya, good luck with that.

*that are known
Hypothetically, there could be more factions,
But given the fact that nobody has given any new info about this matter,
Then either there are no other factions,
Or these “remaining factions” only have 1~2 people total per faction.

But is evil good evil?

Different factions exist but I don’t think it’s black and white. I really gotta go or I will oversleep later.