Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I feel like Owl has checked out of the game from where I’m at.
They have must posted about 1 real life day ago if I’m correct.

-CRichard

Less trolling, more lagging. From what I see, he might just be not up to date. Can you evaluate his posts that doesn’t involve you?

does anybody have experience with this player
i’m kind of just assuming they’re trolling since they replaced into a doomed slot?
basically every time someone brings up a point which counters their narrative they just pull the “not so fast, it’s bastard which means you can’t do x” where x is a seemingly random paradigm of forum games which, in the moment, works against what the player is saying

1 Like

i think this sums up their posting pretty well

1 Like

i guess this post is mainly why i think they are trolling? like what?
if it isn’t trolling, then i guess it’s some omgus

Wait a minute. Either the hosts forgot a ‘+1’, or one of us is a doublevoter.

1 Like

Does anyone want to claim being a double voter?

-CRichard

Which coffee place is lukundo?

This one.

Also, good morning

Trolling? Because they picked u out of the group? Just say you don’t like people that get your alignment wrong, cause that’s all this is, in town!you world’s.

2 Likes

Hmm this post is pretty funny tho lol

This is probably not surprising to most peeps around here, yet if Math flips scum then TownMisleaders is spewed not on their team.

-CRichard

Ya lukundo can die

Good catch, this is interesting.

Thanks for your answer TM, I will keep my vote

I guess voting and unviting counts as content for Bee since I see nothing in regards to prods on that slot

Good morning

can you tell me a reason not to suspect you?

Alternatively: They aren’t a player at all.
Possibly: Their account is comparable to a bot-vote that another player is controlling.

(I seem to recall a game where Alice was a penta-voter who was in command of multiple bots. I believe this may be something akin to that.)

1 Like

Also controlling the game seems kind of moot point in regards to the Arctic slot, but that’s just me

I do agree that math taking this dismissive stance on anything that comes up that isn’t TM, feels a bit weird given where they stand

Anyways I am currently still standing at a negative weight in my vote, so I can only really help by voting counter wagons

I am top kid.

Nah, I couldn’t tbh but I’m village