Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Which game? Which year? Which site?

Sure. I use tone and strat. Your strat seems scummy and similar to scum games of the past. You may not remember things but that doesn’t mean you don’t create patterns.

that doesn’t do a whole lot for me when we’ve established that there are no intrinsically “evil” factions
this is a multiball where each faction needs to kill 2 others
some are majorities, some are minorities
some know their teammates and have a factional chat, others don’t

it’s not in mine, or anyone else’s interest to keep your slot alive when we know for a fact that your core alignment is not shared with anyone but 2 other players - since your other member claimed your faction only has 3 members. they also refused to state which factions they need to defeat, the implication of this being that one or more of those factions is a majority faction

correct
there is literally nothing you can do to change my mind on you. this is not a social read, this is the fact you have claimed to be part of a faction i know i am not aligned with and is potentially a threat to my faction

ToL is the only site I have played with you on. I believe you were scum with fire. I don’t remember the link nor have time to pull it up

thats funny, in the end, you finally reached where I was at during SoD, took you this entire day.

So to reiterate you’re not elimming me because you think I am evil. You’re doing so in a bastard game where people can claim anything, taking it at face value, then assuming that to be true and using it to not hunt anyone else in the game, which even if you were right is unhelpful?

I legit don’t get why anyone good reads you.

I have played 36 games as mafia, 17 of which are outside NUF.
Which game are you referring to?

Which patterns? I can spout BS and say you are creating nonsense as well, and it would be the exact same argument as the one you have on me.

So in other words you’ve “clocked out” too.

Go with I am evil incorrectly who with huh? Why am I doing what I am doing?

Surely if I was “caught evil” I could just post puppies or encourage my flip, you’re not thinking in depth.

I have been playing mafia longer than some people have been alive. You’re not thinking.

Umm, I have never said anything about you being evil. Heck, I’m not even voting you.

It’s not me. It will never be me. At any interval in which you thought “MathBlade might be mafia” erase it from your memory banks because it might as well not even exist. People will remember me not as the person who played mafia, rather the person who wasn’t mafia. I don’t care if I never make any other significant accomplishment on MU as long as people understand that in this game I will never flip mafia. I want it written on my tombstone and I want it passed down my generation so if by chance my offspring plays Mafia you are all reminded of the time you lynched me and I wasn’t mafia. Under no circumstance in this game will I ever flip mafia. When the universe undergoes heat death millions of years from now and the last star burns out and existence itself is torn asunder, somewhere in the desolated cosmos there will be my last reverberations spreading far and wide that I was never mafia.

You tend to hyperfixate on your buddies when scum.

Realistically if TM is evil or really anyone I scumread is actually evil I won’t get any traction there. The evil will just vote me without reproach and imho already are.

Its why I am focusing creating memorable reads. I am not playing to survive. I am playing to win.

could you tell us about what your wincon is, that’s probably the only thing i’m interested in hearing

Then your statement seems false.

If you reached the conclusion I must be the elim yet aren’t voting me seems off? Why?

I bet you’d like to know. As I said earlier I can’t but it’s very good. Hopefully you’ll see it when I die.

what do you mean by “you can’t”
you mean you don’t want to

So you’re not good. Lmao wow. Please flip this with all due speed after I die.

Never did because I stopped caring about whos my enemy and whos my ally after my initial death.

yeah, i posted a copypasta therefore i’m mafia

1 Like

I mean I can’t.

If I was looking to survive I just give you what you want. Or I lie and make something up. I can’t.