Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

My wincon says that I need to defeat Mafia, Werewolves and all other enemies of Town. Is there a secret anti-town faction only you know about tbh?

1-4 were before I am here
5 I have explained.

Nothing else I can do

your role isnt just “you’ve been revived so you now cant claim anything about anything”

pretty sure u didnt even try to find out, cause that part is way before u officially got a role

Except it is.

…nope. You passed the test.

Yes I have a player

I can’t claim who though

yes but voting you out answers all those questions which you cant answer.

Except it won’t :/

well thats very nice tbh

nah it wont answer anything but then i wont have to think about it anymore which is good enough for me

I wish there was another way but all this post restriction stuff is crazy, you literally got revived after flipping redacted

I rather not let you run around when ur slot is so unknown.

Me too.

Hence why I did my best. Good luck.

I just thought of this, but maybe the +/- votes on the VC’s should be counted. If the amount is steady, it’s somebody doing whatever.
If it changes, it is likely to be a mechanic.
Although it’s possible it’s not that way for one reasom or another, but it seems likely

No I dont know whether you are town or not, but I read your posts as coming from a town mindset tbh?

maybe we could have used the second truth or dare shot on him

dont know how useful it would have been though since the first one was useless lol

/vote Mathblade

I feel bad about doing this but we need to guarantee a flip for information and it’s 3 mins until EoD
I would’ve rather it not have been you Math but

I am coming from a good mindset. I am not sure if you are. I am worried you know I am good.

/vote math blade