Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

how many times do I have to say that we have claimed? ~ Gorta

We’ve said exactly what we do and our info ~ Gorta

I mean if I believe that cheese was being truthful about his ability, u voting them, and then claiming u didn’t change alignments is what any normal person would do

I don’t care to be belittled, tho honestly I can’t even remember your claim. All I know is you voted Cheese, and from what I’ve read, you claimed nothing happened

So idk why ignoring the context of my question and someone calling me out as saying, “I have claimed”, if you did I don’t even know where or when, but that was never the point of my statement anyways

I may have snapped, others have been like “why don’t you claim” and such, when we have basically claimed several times ~ Gorta

It’s almost annoying to watch how Gorta responds to people

I can’t help that too much ~ Gorta

What? Half of this is just straight up unfounded

1. Yes… a lack of concern while I wasn’t there/was barely aware you were a wagon, never mind top wagon. Very suspicious.

2. I can’t say much about how it looked, because, well, I’m me and have a different perspective, but I did very much feel remorse when it seemed like i accidentally hammered, lol

3. I didn’t refuse. I said I didn’t know who to shoot, and when ya’ll be pressuring me I said i’d let ya’ll decide. The first target you all gave me was beancat, which I wrote a rather long explanation on why it was better for whysper to get that slot out than me.
    The second slot ya’ll gave me was treereaper. Despite my own read on them being town, because I really don’t have that strong reads in this game. I don’t think I need to explain why.
    But despite me reading them as town, I didn’t even say no. I asked for a majority decision if some sort.
    Sure, call that refusing if you want?

4. First of all. My paranoia on you goes back a lot further than anything you’ve said against me. Heck, I said to zone while I had him kidnapped that I was paranoid about you. That was what, day 4?
    But even disregarding that, because it’s in another chat, i’m pretty sure I said my paranoia in thread before you said anything about me, lol

As for scumhunting: really? I’ve put up like… 2 wallposts or so the last phase with various reads. I went out lf my way to ask people questions and try to get a read on them. Granted, not all that much… but it was kind of hard, tbh

I mean, yeah
Outside of disc I get a different account to vote on
On disc it’s just kinda hard to do with alts and stuff, I guess?
So look for bee/bee hive instead

That said, i’m really starting to wonder if my paranoia on TM is actually paranoia or not

This isn’t even an OMGUS.

On day… I think 4 or 5, you went and pushed various people, for not-always-great reasons. (I was neutral at the time, so only paying half attention to what happens when >.>)
I can only look at some of your actions and wonder if you’re intentionally stopping a towncore from showing up.
Even when tsumugi had that very literal blatant perspective slip [good] while they were thinking they got hammered… (by me, on accident, granted… but it didn’t happen that way in the end) your words pushed a perspective where they could have still been evil. that really, makes me worry more than anything, because even to me it was very obvious.

1 Like

I’m actually not even sure why
I don’t have a double vote or anything
It’s not really hidden either
My core role doesn’t care about it, although it’s listed as ability (tldr something like “vote with different account”), but… it doesn’t really do anything else with it, lol

I was considering that it was some sort of immunity to beancats claim
But bean flipped something different, so his claim is also questionable

So u were bee??

I mean he flipped neutral? That definitely means something

1 Like

I mean
Yes? I think I first said it explicitly on D3, although my name was missing on votecounts too, so…

That is true. And his role name is mathematician, so the wrid numbers make some sort of sense, at least
But the specific details are where he was the most likely to fudge stuff up, details as in how he converts?
But he’s dead now anyways

Honestly I saw bee vote every once in a while but at some point I stopped caring

But thanks for clarifying why I didn’t see ur votes anywhere

1 Like

@treerepear
What is this villager wincon?

Yeah, I targeted beancat with the claimvig

Though I did submit Neutral Cult Leader as the claim

So I’m not really sure how it still worked if he’s Mathematician instead

BTW here’s an updated chart