Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I suppose it is possible, but I kind of doubt it. The OP lists them with their same role. I would think it would be redacted or something if there was the possibility. Though Millium did claim getting a different role name but just with the same tokens?

basically the theory is that bean was hindering the game, but milium was brought back and there were no kills and the game goes on???

Hmm yes, that is odd

milium was brought back the same night bean died, so I’m not saying that’s the case, but don’t discard it ~ Gorta

Well, could maybe the Town/Evil have targeted beancat? Like, his role name was actually different from what he claimed. So maybe the claimvigs actually didn’t work. Maybe the Town factional kill went there to hide for some reason?

but isn’t that role basically mafia converter?

but it’s a definite possibility ~ Gorta

Well, I’m not sure if it is necessary to get the role name exactly correct. I submitted Neutral Cult Leader. His role is actually Neutral Mathematician. Not actually sure they would equate.

I’m sort of suspicious of how Owls claims to have claimvigged beancat. Saying they did so because they were worried I wouldn’t do it. Like maybe they wanted to protect themselves in case of someone with a Watcher still or something.

1 Like

Leads more credence towards scum being in one of you/owl in that case. :smile:

~Solic

Yeah. And actually I don’t mind if I get voted out today to at least eliminate that possibility. I’m suppose to die next day anyway. Or kill Owls first today and me next if I don’t die next day.

1 Like

If we’re doing this, then I’d like Owls to be shot.

~Solic

I’m just gonna say yes, as long as it’s somewhat logical

I was gonna say
Wasn’t there a rule that brought gojira back? But that was for a different day (the 25th)

So millium being alive is unaccounted for

I’d probably agree to this just because the whole claimvig thing from Owls does look weird. Though I’m waiting for a host reply about how the claimvig works. Like if the exact role name is needed or at least something similar.

Let me introduce ya’ll to a nuffian concept…
Purely Player Maintained Manual Votecounts!

Votecount (Tilga’s kill)
Voted - voting

• Owls - Tree, Whysper
2 Likes

Just copy & paste, or whatever to vote. I’m sure it’ll work out, somehow

What did you submit as his role for the claimvig?

1 Like

Okay, I got some replies back from Osie about the claimvig, but want to wait for Owls to reply first.