Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Where does ur slot suss me? What’s the arguement for me being revived and evil?

Nothing has changed, owl is still tonally done, the dude is vibing in our chat

The arguement for him be bad now might be the fact that chose switch his target to bean. But Im ok with the reasoning

Also I will always give Gorta attitude

1 Like

I mean the argument is that your alignment is now unknown, so you’d have to be read again. There is no particular reason thus far why you’d be good or evil.

Aahh, so words we can’t see are the reason he’s good, that’s tough for us to make any judgement on…, so who do you think Tilg should shoot then?

~Solic

Ur slot is still in world 1 which is irrelevant

I don’t know what you’re trying to say with this, sorry.

~Solic

Whysper or you if I’m being honest here, if only he could shoot himself

I contemplate it’s kind of strange for Whysper to come clean about the whole virus thing when they didn’t need to and I contemplate it’s been well established we’re villagers, so why shoot us?

~Solic

And I’m not asking u to make a judgement on anything, I’m telling u, as I’ve been telling y’all to kill bean, and other things

You should though, considering we can only vote someone out as a collective and you just don’t have a very convincing argument now…

~Solic

I don’t even know what I’m looking for honestly, I was told a guardian angel was looking over me and would I like to be revived

Owl was wolfier before he switched alignments, I have experience with Nanook, and given my meta based play style, I don’t think he is being malicious, there is not much more I can say on this

But clearly he is not giving out these posioned letters and I have problems with literally everyone one else in this game, I’m not too worried

I’ll see how he responds to Whysper, but him switching to bean for the reason he stated falls in between the reasoning is sound, but also switching targets could be him hiding the fact he doesn’t actually have the vig shot, but like where know where it’s coming from, so why even lie about that

Anyways I have early work, so I’ll be around

See but that’s actually an important distinction
Because you were using this wrong information to incorrectly assume and push the angle that anyone who was evil in world 1 was also evil in world 2 which is just not the situation lol

wrong account

anyway idk if that’s exactly what you were doing but you were still using it to say something like no one can stay the same faction after a flip to push owls

Ah yes
They were difference checked to your werewolf partner, convincing argument

1 Like

The fact that the other person who was revived was evil

I now see why the “and at least one member of your faction is alive” is relevant, with the amount of kp this could literally be a draw

@Whysper

you claimed your flavor way earlier, like on day 5 how come you only claimed to have the claimvig yesterday? unless i missed it

Owls and Tilga are basically both dayvig claims

@Tilgarial assuming you aren’t gonna use it on yourself i vote owls

I’m also in kind of a cc with owls because my role is day manipulation

Sure not much I can say about that, but I have my core role still, but I have no intention of using my tokens to prove anything