Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

It’s possible that the game can’t end if someone is still on their 1st layer

That’s honestly very possible as well

Please don’t wait until 2 hrs before EoD. That’s also 1 AM my time and it’s probably better to have meaningful vote wagons going on if the game doesn’t end then forcing everything in that timeframe. I see mostly everyone just waiting around until you shoot tbh.

Owl clearly has had time to respond or like do something. Just taking it lying down can be explained by guessing they are last informed minority I suppose. Doesn’t sound very motivating.

~Solic

im just confused because I have proof that roles function between roles, given I lost my bullet proof before I even had my core role, so what exactly does that mean for win cons, are they both happening simultaneously, can they contradict each other, is only the core role win con real?

its possible without Tree being evil that maybe we can’t win with him in his current state?

/unvote

It seems inconsistent. Like, for my role, it starts off with a quote about 7 days, so implying that the countdown to my death on day 8 started from day 1. And the wincon remained the same between roles. However, my ability for my core role says I must send out that chain letter each night, but I wasn’t required to do so before my core role was revealed.

Yeah, that seems to be what a few believe, including myself. It would make sense.

Luckily, we are dying at the end of this phase due to Whysper sigh, so the possibility will be void anyways. I’d consider it to be quite lame if everyone’s wincon should actually say, die, so you know what to actually do tbh.

~Solic

when is this day end?

like 3 hours

i’m not letting tilg get away without using this ability again

if he doesn’t use it by eod i’m extending the day then we’re killing him

also why is literally no one voting

/vote Tilg

actually i forgot phase times were changed, there’s still another 6 hours

…alright. it also doesn’t look like they’re showing up. I’ll do it in a sec

@Osie I call upon thee, smite the evil @OwlsWriteLetters ! May they be purified in flame!

@Osieorb18

your role is picolas cage? lmao

wtf lol

Dont know dont care, put up or shut up