Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Hi tbh

I feel like this will be quite chaotic with phone posting tbh

Hi, welcome to the chaos!
How’s your thoughts on this game doin’?

hi boq

i got the neighbourhood chat

its very easy to get but im afraid to say how to get it since it might stop working if i out it

I guess that this can be a town person due to not using start of the day to just meme and shit post tbh

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing or what’s happening tbh

1 Like

Hello tbh

1 Like

none of us even know our alignments

1 Like

What does that do for me? Without alignments or wincons, it effectively means nothing to me

If you tell someone they are town, but they are actually a wolf, they are going to play like town. If you tell someone they are a lost wolf, they are going to play like town

If u tell a town they are a wolf, they will play like a wolf

Without any info about alignments or wincons, this is currently not a game of mafia even if the host tells me there are in fact two or more alignments. Cause I don’t know what I’m trying to achieve, nor does anyone else, so people are just going to motion right now

1 Like

Okay! Let’s be friends! \o/

1 Like

Nice then I am not the only one tbh

However I still think it is a pretty townie post and I assume scum knows that they are scum tbh

see i thought wolves probably didn’t know their alignment either but with this many people saying they think wolves know they are scum i’m worried someone is TMI’ing it lol

Oh other people have said it too? Cool tbh
What would wolves gain by trying to make town less directionless tho?

@Osieorb18 come chat with us too!!

Alright, I guess that’s good enough for me.

I’m gonna read this as you actually having no info and being annoyed at that fact, instead of knowing more and not wanting to get involved in any talk about it.

If this were a different game, I’d say it reads town, but we’ll get there later, I guess…

If it helps, I think wolves probably know each other too.