Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Have you seen owl house

ill vibe sure

but like

at the same time don’t want to pay attention

2 Likes

I don’t think I have, but I really don’t know how to make content this day ~ Gorta

I doubt osie will count talking about owl house as ckntent without a serious petition/appeal

I mean, i use seemingly off topic stuff to make reads all the time, but idk that osie cares about that lol

Should be fine as long as you get to somewhere before the deadline i immagine

That is very understandable, so you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I plan to be here, might go into theory crafting, but meh. ~ Gorta

that’s the thing I don’t know how we are supposed to make “content” without alignments ~ Gorta

Anyways if you child friendly (but not strictly child only) cartoons i highly recommemd jt

2 Likes

Owl House is on the very long list of things to watch or read. Heard it’s pretty dang good though.
~NotRuby

2 Likes

The amount of typos im making is droving me insane ngl

There’s a typo.

-CRichard

Im aware and ill fix it in hell

but yeah, the amount of vote changes proves it can’t be coming from any roles (at least in my opinion) ~ Gorta

Eh xould be coming from multiple roles yeah

I suppose it could be coming from many roles, but considering no one is claiming roles and it wouldn’t make sense to do this I think it’s likely host stuff? ~ Gorta

I don’t think many people know what roles they are yet, so if there are vote manipulation roles out there then they might not know that’s the case at least for day one.

-CRichard

Yeah, that is true, but I feel like people would wait to see what their role does first? ~ Gorta

tsumagi was an “or” selector right

I’m kinda leaning towards it being host in that world bc like

that’s the only person w/ revealed role

pretty much, I also saw Zone claiming to be in a ??? chat (which was for people who picked or), so I don’t know, but Tsumagi was the only one to claim having a role (I think role title) ~ Gorta

Yep I can see that being the case.

-CRichard

1 Like