Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vote: Demonic_Hostbot

It’s a meeh reason, but the mechanic seemed like a meh setup too, going after someone without knowing your alignment or having anything in the game to base stuff on. Additionally, defend seemed like too boring of a choice to me.

Being able to choose “or” as an option is still weird to me too, as I would have expected punctuation then.

Counter argument: you can’t impede them if they’re dead

Big info, some people know they have access to day actions.

Btw, I asked and Demonic_Hostbot is the combination of all the hosts, so it’s not a separate entity from them.

/unvote

Questions about our alignment, our role, faction, wincon, will mechanic, anti-claim mechanic, host answers, action submission, ability, Osie chat, mafia, phases, rules, tie in votes, rival, brawl, yellow fruit. Did Osie answer any of the 10 questions we asked yet?

Why do you feel the need to counter that? It seems like the ultimate impediment…, so the reward should be appropriately high.

1 Like

What do you mean by will mechanic actually?

Also: banana

Tagged you, the fuck do you mean brawl and yellow fruit?

You are pretty impeded if you’re no longer in the game

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

So yellow fruit?

Also, anyone know what the Bloody Mary effect is?

Apparently that done summat this game.

Still finding out what tho

If there’s one in the game (aka if players can leave a will to town if they die)

1 Like

Summons me just like in every game
IDK tbh

1 Like

Maybe you should bookmark this

It kinda feels like S&K is being picked on, what with the alignment stuff not being revealed yet, so I’m throwing out every good reason i find to, well, not do it.

And in this case that reason is word choice.
If osi wanted rivals to just off each other, “impede” isn’t exactly anywhere near the top of what i’d expect in that case.

Wether there will be future events or things happening, or if the rivals have other stuff going on, i dont know.
But offing your rival right out of the gate kills off any chance of you getting further benefits from whatever happens, so it doesn’t, from my perspective, even seem all that helpful to yourself