Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Think of it as a legacy for town to read if you die.

-CRichard

Yea, I was thinking more of “willpower”, used to logs from ToL. Thanks for the clarification.

“Brawl” as in what the hosts mentioned in one of the revealed hidden rules. We asked what’s a brawl and got, to paraphrase: a word that suggests a more significant move in voting at this stage/time.

Brawl was the thing where it said some people gonna die based on stuff

Yellow fruit refers to the post i made after unvoting, in which mention of a specific word changes you from/to anti-voter

Yellow fruit as in the one that makes our vote -1 when mentioned in the thread.

vote: SonicAndKnuckles

Unvote

Chanting someone’s name in front of a mirror thirteen times?

Mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia mafia

@Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18 @Osieorb18

Is your screen a mirror?

@SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat @SpectatoChat

I searched it up mate, you’d need a ghost to do that with and nobody’s dead

@Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial @Tilgarial

1 Like

Maybe 18 times? :thinking:

@Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5 @Host_Account_5

If we turn it off, yes

1 Like

When we turn on the front camera, yes

I can see there being multiple things you could do to impede your rival, but this one will definitely be one of them.

It’s currently the best thing I have to go on though. It’s either that or vote sleep, which will stagnate the game even more. :man_shrugging:

I’d assume we would have other things to help us (like an alignment) soon.

So sorta seems like a CFD / Dogpiling thing

Spect, did anything happen?