Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I have read so far and I realize that I am not the only one whose alignment has not been communicated.

what happened when you chose “or” then?

1 Like

you guys are insane i lied abojt nothing lol
i know im a shitposter but im seriojsly confjsed jere

/vote Sonicandknuckles

1 Like

i picked luk and or and thats it, host then asked us to pick a role, we tried town vigi it didnt work

Vote Check

Voted Voter Votes
SonicandKnuckles TheLukundo, Kiiruma, TownMisleaders, TwoPlayersAndAOnion 4
TownMisleaders +3 3
Demonic_Hostbot Zone_Q11 1
Osie DkKoba 1
TheLukundo beancat 1
beancat ATNoLeafia 1
SpectatoChat SpectatoChat 1
Not Voting based, Boquise, FoolsGold, FateShirou, KurosakiIchogo, Laurentus, Millium, OwlsWriteLetters, SeonRichard, SkillIssue, SonicAndKnuckles, Tilgarial, TreeReaper, Tsumugi, Whysper 15

We are in a non-zero Minority end of day voting system. Majority still applies mid-day.

Vote Check History

Game Start

The next vote check will be within roughly 6 hours or less. The next activity check will be 2022-04-02T18:00:00Z in your account’s time zone.

This

could probably work with why you’re my rival.

im feeling the pressure rn folks i dont wanna be voted out for no reason it would be wacky

Zone, what role did you choose?

what rival dude

What’s your wincon?

i don’t even think they’re neccessarily lying but I’d expect more from an or pick lowkey

Vote: mafia

3 Likes

this is the way

I chose attack N0 and picked Boquise.

This lead to me having rivals. If I impede these rivals I get rewarded. My rivals are Boquise (who I attacked) FateShirou (who attacked me) and yourself.

I also have a “Rivals Chat” with Fate.

i didnt figure out its “or” immediately i asked to pick the third mystery option and that didnt work, then i thought picking a player is the third option, then i realised or is tje third option

idk

that sucks we didnt even attack you

@Zone_Q11 what role did you pick N0?

the boys dont have to fight we can be friends

1 Like