Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

meh i’d feel bad about killing whysper actually

if we want to see what happens by killing via majority we should kill s&k

(not much of value would be lost)

Is there any specific reason you think so?

I think that S&K have been lying too, hence my vote on the slot.
But I’ll not answer for whoever is posting for TownMisleaders

U don’t read FoL games u either stick to real-time or you iso

Also welcome to discourse, vote with /vote “name”
Bold or color for the hosts to find it, as well as ping them

Since that was literally their second (first on-topic) post, I am seriously unsure why people think they were lying

Voting format here can be whatever as long as you link the post in the voting thread. Votes that are not linked in the voting thread will not be counted. (Not a hidden rule.)

1 Like

Read how lunching someone works, it is explained in the VC

What do u mean the voting thread?

1 Like

It’s not like they were the first to claim to have chosen the “or” option; I think it was established pretty early on that this was a thing?
So it’s definitely not that
But I just don’t see why

i hail from epicmafia, I have mastered the art of being up to date in multiple thousand post days >:)

This is the current majority system, it has also changed several times if u read the VCs

1 Like

osie wont let me have anything so i want to kill lukando out of spite

also

fuck
fuck
fuck

ass

katze

Yeah, the 66% is kinda off due to the host post above getting an edit between me reading and me posting that.

…and i potentially forgot that EOD would kill off people too if 50+% voted

But the underlying idea of “we have no clue what’s going on, is it really a good idea to lynch somebody?” Vs. “We should prolly lynch somebody just in case something happens” turning into a discussion is still vaguely valid… I think

yeah, zone chose “or” and claimed something different happened to him

so unless someone else wants to claim or and that the same thing that happened to s&k happened to them, im just gonna assume they’re lying for shits and gigs because they’d totally do that

1 Like

fuck ass katze

lol i have done 0 lying and trolling this game

i hope it was arctic who said that

hi what’s new

do you think that i, as a shitposter, wouldnt pick the cool funny option “or” when given the opportunity to?

to be honest i don’t think you would have even realized it was an option

2 Likes