Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I think it’s a reasonable assumption maybe.
Honestly kinda hype.

PERSONAL STATEMENT
Based on a true story

I had spent many weekends researching potential questions for the interview that was a part of my college application. Why do I want to go to Harvard? Easy peasy spectato squeeze-y. It’s not that I really wanted to go to Harvard. Oh no, you can’t let them smell your desperation. Harvard would be… nice. Nice for building my technical skills. Nice for my resume. Nice for the connections that I would eventually leverage when I drop out and launch my own start up, with a VC buyout a few years down the line.

I bike to the local Starbucks and get there a few minutes early, resume in hand. My interviewer soon walks in. He looks friendly enough. This will go well.

We order coffee and take a seat outside.

“So, tell me about yourself,” he says.

I dump my well-drilled elevator pitch on him. Pithy, succinct, and made to impress.

I don’t tell him about how over the years, the spuds on my spectato body have sprouted into sentient appendages existing on the Nth dimension, only to be seen on a cnoidal wavelength invisible to the human eye.

I feel my True Self fading by the day, with brief lapses of consciousness as these various spuds extend their tendrils into my consciousness and take my body for a jaunt through life.

But luckily for today, I have the reins.

The interviewer is impressed with my self-introduction spiel and skims my resume. He asks me first if I have any questions for him.

I ask him about undergrad life at Harvard.

He says he was a grad student.

Whoops.

I ask him about the culture.

He says he was stuck in a research lab most days of the week and can’t speak to that.

This is awful.

I try to squeeze what little conversation that I can out of this, but it goes as well as squeezing water out of a rock.

Then it’s his turn to ask questions.

Phew.

“So,” he says. “If you were an animal, what animal would you be?”

What the hell. This wasn’t on my list of potential questions. I mentally scramble for an answer. This is certified whack. Oh god oh god time is ticking and the silence is deafening and what do I say ahhhhhh…

“I would be a potato because I am a stud of a spud.”

I scream internally.

3 Likes

It was april the first.

the fuck did you expect?

2 Likes

Cowards.

“you receive your rolecard after this day”. - Osie probably

Vote: Demonic_Hostbot

scum day actoin, calling it

There isn’t scum

Unless you mean

Osie day action

in which case

good solving

I guess this is our first “public” rule?

This implies that we currently already have Plurality, but as to whether we currently have Majority is another question entirely.

Majority of 24 players would be 13 votes…
I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to try executing the hosts first. It’s not as if we got any info about our roles in the first place, so -at the moment- this shouldn’t be any different than a Free-For-All.

This looks like more like a puzzle than FM. Oh well.

1 Like

so until we get alignments we are playing survivor
cool

unfortunately there isn’t really an objectively slanky slot we can just unapologetically murder

/vote TheLukuno

hostvoting +

70% sure scumteam are the only ppl that got any kind of information
since
the whole “informed minority” thing

what on earth did Nanook invite me to

1 Like

I worry about you sometimes, Zone.

what.

Hello

How do i make reads without a role

I can’t believe you, man.