Owl House FM - Town wins!

Quietest EoD I’ve seen

1 Like

shrug, i mean we are mostly just going through the poe at this point

I know

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

@guavagudetama has been executed! They were:

Emperor Belos

Mafia Ruler

“I’ll do anything to save humanity from evil.”

Creator of the Coven System (Passive): Since you are the creator of the Coven System, the Mafia has access to nine one-shot abilities, each corresponding to one of the nine main covens. These abilities are factional and unassigned. Only one ability may be used each night. On Night 0, you must choose a Coven Head (you may choose yourself); when the Coven Head dies, the Mafia will lose access to these abilities (not including the one you choose for Artificial Magic).
Artificial Magic (Passive): You have developed the ability to artificially imitate standard magical abilities. On Day 1, you may choose one ability from your Creator of the Coven System passive. That ability can no longer be used as part of that passive, but you gain that ability as an infinite-shot ability as part of your role. No ability you select can target the same player on consecutive nights.
Voice of Authority (Passive): If there is a tie for who receives the Titan’s Blood effect, and you are voting for a player in the tie, the effect will go to the player you are voting for.
Innumerable Minions (Passive): The first time you perform the factional kill, it will not be seen by trackers, watchers, or followers.
Bard (Night): Neighborize two players of your choice. This will last for the rest of the game. If Belos chooses this ability to be added to his rolecard, he may self-target.
Reach parity with the Town and eliminate all other threats.

1 Like

The Town has won the game!

1 Like

Remaining roles will be edited into this post

Emperor Belos’s Coven Passive Abilities:

• Abomination: Send an Abominaton to watch over one player tonight. You will learn which players visited them.
  • Bard: Neighborize two players of your choice. This will last for the rest of the game. If Belos chooses this ability to be added to his rolecard, he may self-target.
  • Beastkeeping: Tonight, the factional kill will bypass all forms of protection, roleblocking, target changing, etc.
  • Construction: Create a barrier around a player. Tonight, all actions targeting that player will be roleblocked (including Mafia actions).
  • Healing: Heal target player from all attacks tonight, and protect them from death tomorrow. They may still be executed.
  • Illusion: Send a modpost to the thread at the start of the day. It will begin with: “An illusionary message in the sky reads:”
  • Oracle: Learn target player’s flavor.
  • Plant: Tie a player up with vines, roleblocking them.
  • Potions: Poison target player. This will be announced publicly at the start of the day, and they will die at the end of the day (simultaneously with the execution). This will fail if the game would be in XyLo at the start of the day.

As a note, Belos could not choose Beastkeeping, Plants, or Potions with Artificial Magic. This was redacted from his flip.

Odalia setup information:

• There are 4 members of the Mafia and 13 members of the Town present in the game.
  • Your vote for who receives the Titan’s Blood powerup has risks beyond the power-up itself.
  • The following flavors are NOT present in the game: Amity Blight, Gus Porter, Principal Bump, Raine Whispers, The Bat Queen, Tinella Nosa, Owlbert, and Gwendolyn Clawthorne.

Mafia chat:

Spec chat:

EoD5 flavor (major spoilers):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q95RdgI8a7w

Alternative EoD5 flavor for people who don’t want major spoilers:

endgame ping

@Apocryphal
@min
@Zorvo
@IcetFeelsPain
@guavagudetama
@Jarek
@Frostwolf103
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kork @iamagummybear
@Wazza
@Cape90
@Millium
@Leafia
@Luka
@TodaysStory
@Multiverse
@Kiiruma

gg all

Eliza being poe ever after Icet died is insane

1 Like

i love this game

You know I just realized they had a poison.
They could have framed Jarek.

Ice and Guava could have played a better Day 2 tbh.

G O D

1 Like

a case study in why u dont bus unnecessarily

1 Like

lmao based illusion

5 Likes

lol

2 Likes