Owl House FM - Town wins!

Welcome to Owl House FM, hosted by @Arete and @YouButWorse and reviewed by @Geyde and @Prophylaxis.

Rules

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
    • To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
  • Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity.

Setup

The setup is CLOSED. All roles will be based on characters from The Owl House. Flavor is alignment-indicative, but the Mafia faction will be provided with a list of flavors that are not present in the game. Flavor knowledge is helpful but not required; the game MAY contain spoilers for The Owl House.

Additionally, the following information about the setup is public:

• The Town win condition is “Eliminate all threats to the Town.” The Mafia win condition is “Reach parity with the Town and eliminate all other threats.”
  • This game is rolemadness. There are no vanilla roles.
  • All flips will be truthful and include alignment. However, information may be redacted from them.
  • There may be roles that cause investigators to receive false results, such as Godfathers or Millers.
  • The Mafia have a mandatory, assigned factional kill, which may be performed alongside other night actions. It may not be used on members of the Mafia.
  • Unless otherwise specified, players may use only one action in a single night and one action in a single day.
  • Unless otherwise specified, players may not self-target with actions.
  • Unless otherwise specified, players will not be notified of their action being prevented in any way or their target being changed. The exception to this is players using investigative abilities.
  • There may be additional hidden mechanics not discussed in the OP.

Sample role PMs:

Summary

Steve

Town Instant Game-winner

“Steve is beginning to regret his choices.”

Example (Passive): You are an example role, and will not appear in the game.
Win (Night): Instantly end the game in a Town victory. (1 use)
Eliminate all threats to the Town.

Steve

Mafia Instant Game-winner

“Steve is beginning to regret his choices.”

Example (Passive): You are an example role, and will not appear in the game.
Win (Night): Instantly end the game in a Mafia victory. (1 use)
Reach parity with the Town and eliminate all other threats.

Special Mechanics

Titan’s Blood

Every day, players may vote in their role PM for which player will receive Titan’s Blood. The following night, the player who received the most votes for Titan’s Blood will be informed, and they will be able to target two different players with their role abilities tonight. If the ability they use has limited shots, each use will consume a shot. Each player may only receive Titan’s Blood once per game; subsequent votes for a player who has already received Titan’s Blood will not count.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at 2023-04-02T01:00:00Z on the relevant day (9:00 PM EST). Apologies to Europeans.
  • All actions (day or night) will lock 2 hours before the scheduled end of the phase. Actions submitted after this point will not be counted.
  • Votes for Titan’s Blood may be submitted at any time during the day, up to the End of Day. The player who receives Titan’s Blood will be informed within 1 hour of End of Day.
  • Executions are majority and plurality.
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in LyLo, but NOT in MyLo. For this purpose, the determination of LyLo ONLY takes into account the number of living members of the Town and Mafia, and NOT additional killpower. LyLo and MyLo will be announced.
  • All votes must use the official vote formatting to be valid.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.

Player List

1. Apocryphal
  2. min
  3. Zorvo
  4. IcetFeelsPain
  5. guavagudetama
  6. Jarek
  7. Frostwolf103
  8. ElizaThePsycho
  9. Kork
  10. Wazza
  11. Cape90
  12. Millium
  13. Leafia
  14. Luka
  15. TodaysStory
  16. Multiverse
  17. Kiiruma

Backups

1. Mistyx
  2. Haze_with_a_Z
  3. Hazardwaste

Spectators

1. thepigeonnyc
  2. Kanave
  3. baker
  4. Chihiro
  5. May

Milestones

SoD1 Flavor:

Day 1 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2023-09-09T01:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 17 players alive, majority is 9.

Good meowning

second

I am in my car rn heading home, battery on 10%

first and im town

1 Like

You weren’t first
VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

1 Like

Post four of the game and Icet’s already lying to us smh

1 Like

VOTE: Icetfeelspain

It’s time to feel some PAIN

1 Like

real

Are likes off or is my shit glitching

1 Like

first to make the 4th post in the thread

reload

Hi UwU

Shit you got me there
UNVOTE

1 Like

wait third

1 Like

How do I do fun vote thing I wanna vote ice and then tunnel them the entire game and act suprised when they flip town please lmk