Owl House FM - Town wins!

EoD1 wagons were mafia/mafia :wowee: .

based

I didn’t lie about Lukas scum meta

I just left out the part where it would’ve spewed me as wolf :wowee:

1 Like

i stg if the next special game is yet another stratagem

Moderrors:

• On night 1, I misread Apo’s action as being her watch rather than her “count the number of visitors” ability and gave her watch feedback. After consulting with my cohost, I decided the fairest course of action to all players and factions was to refund her watch, but make it so that it no longer replenished when half of the remaining players lived.
  • On night 2, I forgot to count Luka’s delayed action processing for Apo’s action. Fortunately I noticed and remedied this before it was claimed in thread.
  • Also on night 2, I forgot to post the Illusionary Message with the rest of the night results. I noticed and corrected this right away but ideally it wouldn’t have happened at all.
  • On night 3, Frost changed his action to preventing Guava from visiting Eliza (not Guava → Multiverse, which is what he claimed in the thread). I didn’t notice the change and processed it as Zorvo → min, which was a previous submission. Since guava had neighborized Eliza (and the action Frost had claimed in thread was also fake) the least game-impacting option I could come up with was to just inform Frost which action had been processed, but I know this wasn’t an ideal solution.

Sincere apologies to everyone impacted - I hold myself to a higher standard than this.

3 Likes

close enough

imo
it happens arete

theres a ton of mechanical stuff and its easy to miss something or two, none of the errors greatly affected how the game played out in my opinion, likely wouldve been very similar regardless (it at least isnt as bad as missing a signup for your game!.. twice.) (i def didnt do this with ENA fm ahahahaaa)

2 Likes

this is why i like making/hosting basic games :3

2 Likes

I was the main character, so I knew flavour wise, if I said anything I was locked in :stuck_out_tongue:
I doubt anyone would think that’s maf given flavour.

Plus I was a JOAT with 2 of my shots being a roleblocker (Could’ve been confused due to Zorvo) and something to make myself untargetable.

2 Likes

I recommend you join the Stratagem game.

no

Why

It’s fun that’s why. Surely you want a fun game right?

lol

1 Like

Good Try Guava
Town played fairly well from what I could tell

5 Likes

Yup. That’s how bad ypur shot on me was Kiiruma. I’m a hatd busser. My EoD2 should’ve locked me in as town to you. Not only that but I was squarely in my townmeta this game.

Also, told you you shouldn’t have been so quick to townlock Guava Apo. Especially when he was forced to vote for his scummate D1.

Mafia had a rough start with 2 mafia as top wagons EoD1.

1 Like

and then icet

or, more accurately
and then luka

by the way if you havent already
WATCHOWL HOSUE
ITS SO GOOD
PLEASE
IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OWL HOUSE I AM ALWAYS OPEN I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH

1 Like