Owl House FM - Town wins!

Also from the game Frost just sent me.

Achro is good at finding wolves quickly, this shows how well Frost can be Townie as a wolf.

Does this change if Guava is a wolf?

Mhm? Wasted on mafia kill apparently while weā€™re having this conversation

It is my proud achievement I manage to fool someone like Achro this long, I almost won him over to turn 180 on his first townread Leafia

Almost, because someone had to troll so hard

After Gunmy flips red by EoD1, I changed my view that Guava is town

What stops it from being W/W?

What makes it w/w

Guava bussing Kork/Gummybear that has no consequence of getting executed, a good role by the end of it. Before this EoD1 I find the vote out of the place for Guava that would picked more risky player over Kork/Gummybear.

Whatā€™s to gain from inactive player? You tell me about it.

Zorvo, I feel like youā€™re forgetting that gummybear was essentially a CFD from a stale game state of Guava/Leafia wagons and a smattering of other smaller more vain wagons

I donā€™t think that explaination is villagery in the slightest. As itā€™s not a good reason at all for the vote.

Sorry. My wish granting ability was one use only.

It happens all the time. Take Insurgency D1 for example where a wolf and villager were tied in votes at the end of D1. The villager was the one that got executed by the rand. That was also my very first game on the old site too. I was a wolf that game and wolves eventually won.

99% of Kiirumaā€™s reason for scumreading me is Luka being my scumbuddy.

He isnā€™t defeaist as scum. He just acts without reason, like he has this game.

Wazza is a flipped villager.

Jarekā€™s poison only kills at EoD. The mafia also killed Wazza for some reason.

How was it bad? My reads are always like that at the start of the game.

Guava had no choice. It was either them or Gummy.

How are they godawful?

not a good reason == wolfy

this is quite the surface read though so im not gonna keep discussing it

There was a choice to vote you, that is what Millium have done in her case.

Also hello Leafia.

my poison didnā€™t kill wazza

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lowkey chance your real poison is prevented, whoknowswhodunnit

my thingy poisons you and then you die at the end of the day itā€™s not a nightkill

1 Like

no one lmao

Damn girl, you have to be better than that

1 Like

Luka

Speaking about Luka this is wolf!luka (Ile / Ice / Luka are wolves here)

They have an obsession with town locks and a full solve D1 and compared to this Luka is town this game

they also LOVE bussing so IDT wolf Luka switches votes last minute to Guava to save Gummy

I remember the term for it now

Luka powerwolfs

They arent powerwolfing here

VOTE: kii