[PAC] Dead Chat

Ik marl is a good wolf but I wouldn’t look there for a day or two

but like also Marshal is just a wolf

have you read her SoD lol

I mean you agree with me I’m not trying to convince you but also her SoD is pretty :joy_cat:

I’m not going to comment much to avoid spewing anything but I enjoyed myself very much

my play this game was rather atypical and there’s a lot I’ll have to say post game (a lot of which is funny)

glgl wolves, gl town maybe? maybe

also I’m probably going to get like 100 notifications from people reading my spew and you posting in dead chat so I should probably log out until the game is over shouldn’t i

I mean depends, how much do notifications bother you

not that much I guess

anyways obviously it’s up to you, if you don’t want to stick around you don’t have to

also I have no idea how people thought you were similar to your wolf game but idk how much of that is tmi speaking

unless fake flips are a thing and you were a secret wolf or something in which case lmao

didn’t you have TMI though

like you were told who the wolves are and presumably were not told me, since I am not a wolf :joy_cat:

I alllllmost pinged Arctic and JC right at EoD and told them to sheep you today

glad I didn’t I guess :wowee:

like I said a lot of things are funny but I shouldn’t be saying them so I’ll shut up until post game

which will be incredibly hard but it is how it is

also surprised that specchat holds direct influence over the game
I always wanted to see such a mechanic in practice but I didn’t expect it to be in this game
hype

GG Vul

Idk whether it was a “right for the wrong reasons” but your play just was what I’d expect from a wolf with me town hence the tunnel

And it was to the point I wanted to ignore Arete and marls godread on you lol

I agree because you told me

But I’m always the villa that uses the dead town legacies much more than anyone else

I wasn’t claiming a godread!!! I don’t claim godreads on Vul anymore ever since that time when I claimed a godread and harddefended him even through a redcheck

poll: is this a scumslip or did min just not read his wincon

Idk for min specifically but I’d probably be like

“Kill mafia” if I got asked that