[PAC] Dead Chat

honestly Vul spew looks okay for Marshal, I’m not going to pretend it doesn’t

however

Marshal’s posts still look very bad for Marshal :joy_cat:

btw vul was the dead interaction mechanic so do y’all want spoils or nah

I vote yes spoils but I’m okay if other people want no spoils

like as a host of the game I kinda don’t wanna give them because letting dvc also solve is more fun for me

But as a player I like being able to just stop playing the game when I die so I’m not strictly against it either

Or I could do opt-in spoils I guess

If you want yes spoils I know JC does too and as a player I would so I’ll probably just send themlol

wait hang on don’t send yet I need to make a Final Guess

Marshal/Moonwink/min/Hippo/{InternetStranger/BS4215} + Vul

yolo

(ok I’m ready for spoils now)

I’m not gonna give you the full spreadsheet or whatever because I’ve gotta have my fun somehow (on that note, thoughts on the roles that flipped today?) but ye I can give up the scum here

JC’s role sounds like hell to process

1 Like

Whysper has never typed up so many swear words in her life bless her poor heart

4 Likes

Haha exactly. And it was funny. There was a debate about you specifically Arete. I was saying I didn’t think you swore, but Orange insisted that you weren’t so pure. And Zone too.

1 Like

I mean objectively I did swear at least once :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Zone pointed out a couple posts earlier that I didn’t notice about you swearing. Then toward EoD, I myself caught you saying the F word :ayaya:

2 Likes

Okay well scum aside

Any alt guesses?

Not that two of them weren’t basically outed but

Kyubey is Litten for mainposting

IS is eevee, their replacement (if that’s even actually a different player) I think hasn’t posted

LASER … claims sulit, but idk if I believe it, but I also don’t know who would think to sulitclaim but also make the specific jokes that slot’s been making?

Millium is Wisp and Moonwink is Hyena and bladescape is EnderWiggens

I didn’t know why you wolfread me which annoys me as both alignments

that said I understand

I think this gamme proves that I have a very wide wolfrange so wolfreading me is kinda common

Lol yeah it was a big feel and tone thing