[PAC] Spoiled Dead Chat

Haha, maybe good to show you this :ayaya:

I’m not mad at Marshal I’m mad at everyone else

all she’s done is bring in ATE and insults and that’s not villagery for her and I specifically said yesterday that that sort of thing wasn’t villagery for her

1 Like

Haha, yeah, understood. And I think Marshal understood how this was going to make you frustrated at everyone and wanted to apologize for using the tactic :ayaya:

@JohnCarter

serious question, not intended as an insult or shade or anything

is there something I could have done differently with the result that you wouldn’t have scumread me, I feel like I’ve been randomly scumread a lot as town recently and outside-view it’s silly for me to think that I’m not doing anything to cause it

You did well to read through my play Arete, amazing!

I at least did well enough to say marshal was a wolf if you weren’t :joy:
Not a hard leap ig though

you say this and yet many living players are not making it!

I think the blame lies in the people doing the wolf reading, (aka me, the others) so idt anything was your fault at all

Why I suspected you was that my mental image of Arete did not line up with you seeing my dog pfp and being like “is this lolcatting”. I was going to excuse it when I was like “I know you’ll say it wasn’t serious” but then you’re like “oh I was”, and that just seemed super in line with your wolf play.

So basically the blame is on me/the others lunching you, and the reasons I had were very situational

That’s true. I can at least say before I was given spoils that I would’ve always lunched them thanks to your work there. Fingers crossed others feel the same after time

Hippo was the wolf outside of my scope entirely by the looks, gj hippo

1 Like

Anyway idt any wolves were “obvious” or anything with spoils - the closest would be because of aretes case on marshal but they played a very good game and fooled me d1. Everyone else was in my mildly sus pool at worst* along with townies. So good job to them*

I wonder why wolves have low morale? They seem to be in a winning position iyam.

Hippo and mist can endgame it probably

really love having people equate ‘a coherent and correct wolfcase explaining exactly why Marshal is a wolf’ with ‘ego’ :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

oh yeah part of what tilted me about JC was the fact I had tmi on his reads being abysmal but he expressed thunderous confidence on them

oh yeah wanna know why I pushed several wolves and defended villagers because that’s really funny

Lucky for me read quality is #3 on the village priority list :sunglasses:

Why’s that?

because i thought they were bussing me
i signaled to several of them, one of them twice, and they pushed me after that, apparently not realizing that i was signaling
so i was like
“i guess i’ll go for the hard distance and try to get myself killed so they at least benefit from pushing me”

if i were alive today i’d push villagers but i guess they couldn’t have known that

at no point was i genuinely mad at anyone but i had to project heightened emotion in my posts and reads to leave better spew behind

what i didn’t expect was that they would kill me themselves but i just hope they leverage the fact i tried to put them in a better position off spew

i see marshal is already doing that so that’s nice