[PAC] Spoiled Dead Chat

I guess I do get dead chat info but it’s very situationally useful

especially since I have to be called a lost wolf in dvc

I thought she was bussing me because I signaled to her twice and she kept pushing me for defending you
it was a distancing attempt

pf

I signaled to her while she was pushing me and she kept doing that so I was like “yeah this is not working”

2 Likes

I told you it was immensely funny

I’m actually not sure if they ever noticed my signals

well I mean they did kill you

since this is an invitational I made them more obscure but still findable I thought

Litten killed me in epiphron despite noticing the signals so this could also have been the case here

1 Like

ok well this is right for the wrong reasons but at least it’s right

this is a good line of thought, keep following it

WINDWARD TAKE MY ENERGY

i wonder what you mean by “scum have a camaraderie issue” orange

1 Like

I’m not sure either. Maybe just that there’s not a strong leading voice and not a whole lot of discussion/planning. But it’s not really negative either. Like they aren’t fighting amongst themselves or anything as far as I can tell.

I think overall they are still positive about their chances. Originally Orange was kind of thinking they didn’t have much of a chance without you. And it’s probably true that things are harder now. But the fallout probably isn’t as bad as originally imagined.

the irony of this is that i was actively trying to die for spew purposes because they weren’t finding me and i thought that was better for the team’s chances
especially since i didn’t need to survive to win this time

1 Like

that’s what i thought they were doing and i was wondering why that would be the case considering they don’t seem like people who’d fight each other in wolfchat

1 Like

waitwaitwait

is Wisdom actually 1-shot Parity Cop

who actually checked two wolves against each other

oh no :joy_cat:

1 Like

wisdom is such a gamer

“Wisdom: who would possibly shoot JC over Marshal, like ever”

Me: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oof shot bronana

1 Like

They have put ~no effort into building any sort of team cohesion and I really think it’s gonna come back to bite them

1 Like