Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Bleh i guess i die

Look at may/lemon/noki, plus one of vul/arctic plz

VOTE: **Nokiel**

VOTE: Nokiel

Final Day 2 Votecount

beancat (4): Whysper, May, Vulgard, Arctic
Nokiel (3): beancat, ElizaThePsycho, Kanave
ElizaThePsycho (1): Nokiel
Vulgard (1): Jar
Kanave (1): Lemonfairy

beancat was eliminated!

beancat's role

Stanislav Rubin

"The most gifted and active of Isidor’s disciples, his right hand. Artemy Burakh’s doppelganger and rival in a lot more ways than one. “A candle, burning up.” A man dealt a hard hand in life. Values resolve for resolve’s sake, which results in one poorly-thought-out act after another,"

Stanislav Rubin

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Whysper succumbed to the poison!

Whysper's role

Lara Ravel

"A clever, dedicated and proud young woman. She’s still grieving over the recent loss of her beloved father. She looks you straight in the eye at almost all times—with a gaze that is fierce, nervous, and demanding. If she does lower her eyes for a while, she will raise them back."

Lara Ravel

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Night 2 begins and will end in 12 hours: 2022-12-01T16:00:00Z

massping

Black clouds have started appearing in the infected districts, supposedly carrying the disease and bringing doom to anyone who’s unfortunate enough to run into it. People have gone to the local theatre for help, which has now been turned into a hospital under Big Vlad’s orders, but no one knows how to deal with the disease. The townsfolk have started calling it “the Sand Plague”.

Jar has been infected and will die at the end of the day! (it’s poison, but with a different wording because flavor)

Plurality and supermajority are enabled; supermajority is 6

Day 3 ends 2022-12-03T04:00:00Z

VOTE: Kanave

man

i think i’m with the people saying kanave and nokiel were trying to distance and kanave’s eod vote is now confirmed to have been awful

i haven’t learned any new information from this flip otherwise
i learned i am bad at the game but this isn’t new information

i should have realized bean calling out whysper was a townslip so that’s on me, part of me did want to just flip them anyway so i could know the state of the d1 wagons

i feel like the onus is on me to solve this game now i know that the wagons were v/v/v but i’m not confident i can

ngl the longer we’re unpoisoned and alive together the more i think we’re either willaging or you’re a wolf but w/e

those people being me, yes

if that read is actually correct then i don’t feel that bad about this game because i originally wanted to kill one of them until you persuaded me on bean

this is my justification for the beancat push

this is the part where i tell you that if we miss again i probably just snap you in lylo but i still don’t really believe you’re a wolf

so if we get to lylo we snapvote each other out of shame and not because either of us really believes the other is a wolf?

1 Like

i don’t know but i don’t think i’ve ever seen a lylo with 0 unflipped wolves and all the power players being alive and town

i’m a power player for the opposing team

1 Like