Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I will look at kiiruma’s iso now yes. but your right with the idea of his read list not seeming to have any rinse or reason to it. it felt like he spun a bingo machine and pulled out names from that. and the fact that the majority of peoples scum reads are in his town leans just rubs me wrong.

I feel like that message is mixed. the message that sentence is from is congratulating zenon for getting over her depression spell. but it does seem a tad bit weird to add in to that type of message… but i feel like i do obviously have good friend bias to him so maybe ask zenon how she felt bout it

1 Like

Hazard. Where are your townreads?

I knew you had this habit, I just didn’t consciously think about it. Nobody was pushing you for voting badly anyway, so I left it.

1 Like

Tssk thanks

Gimmie a sec grabbing lunch. I’ll talk about them in a longer post

This perpetuates a negative cycle of people scumreading you for not participating, and thus making you not want to participate, which people continue to scumread you for. Where does it end?

You did do some of this, yes.

Achro had you second to last in his tierlist, right above Leafia. Even setting that aside, he was widely townread (despite his wagon, but that was pushed in bad faith), and if you were Mafia, the rest of your team would presumably want to kill him as well. If you’re SK, the Mafia would’ve wanted to kill him. This point doesn’t have much bearing.

Hold on let me do some more self-meta. I know it’s not, like, broadly helpful, but I love to talk about myself

I didn’t counterwagon basically at all in Pathologic Invitational, my sole wolfgame here. Pretty much every day, my first vote was the one I stuck with through EoD, and those votes were relatively safe unless I was actively and loudly pushing an agenda. This is part of a wider tell where my play there was very normal, not super exploratory, just voting my top wolfread at all times instead of going through layers of deception and reaction test.

I… actually didn’t notice this as such a blatant tell until now, so that’s nice to know.

Pathologic votecounts

D1

[eight hours to EoD]

D2

[six hours to EoD]

D3

[eight hours to EoD]

D4

[three hours to EoD]

Anyway I have to actually play the game now instead of thinking about myself. Or do I? Maybe I should go and namesearch in some spectator chats again.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered

What makes you think that you’re likely to be night killed with all this suspicion on you?

You lie.

1 Like

IT DOESN’T COUNT

SHE LITERALLY DMED ME LIKE “HEY WANNA HYDRA IN A ZONE GAME AND JUST NEVER PLAY” IT DOESN’T COUNT I SENT LIKE THREE POSTS

Your name was on the register!

Olivest is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT

You’re 50% OF OLIVEST!

1 Like

I said I rather die another way

Olivest is more than the sum of their parts and we both know it. Also Jaiden was a solid 80% at least that game

Why?

Except there’s no reason to believe that you would die another way.

Because it’s not like w!you would have the only say over who lives and who dies.

You said you only posted three times.

Like three times, Magnus. Very different.

1 Like

Thats proven by N1, no need to state the obvious

But remember what I said earlier, I have nothing to gain from achro’s death if I was w!me