Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

My reaction to this information

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve read through the guidelines and there appears to be a rule against gamethrowing, but it’s a bit unclear in places, so I had a quick question:

Am I responsible for the actions of the cursed entity that appears to have attached itself to me and my mafia gameplay that prevents me from winning? Like, am I gamethrowing by signing up for games that I am fated to lose, or am I alright as long as I make an attempt to outwit destiny and rebel against these powers greater than me, even if I am ultimately doomed to fail due to my status as a mere mortal?

10 Likes

Thanks for playing, everyone! And big thanks to arctic for the last-minute sub

Hope u guys had fun (:

4 Likes

poor wittle arcy

1 Like

Fuck i forgot about my title

3 Likes

I guess you didn’t get informed?

Yeah, no wolves died all game. It’s a shame, Lemon and I were convinced we had the team.

7 Likes

If we won I was just going to post a really big PNG of frogge BTW

1 Like

Lmao i had one ready to go in the endgame post if lemon survived

here’s where i out that i was extremely close to switching to vulgard just before the time ran out

Your wish is my command

2 Likes

To celebrate the loss, I can post a very small frogge 755603047605993605_webp

6 Likes

oh also @ElizaThePsycho i’m sorry that i forgot to move my vote off of you

…you know it’s funny to think that this game would have gone extremely differently if i was not hammered out of my mind that i slept through like 3 alarms and made nokiel go over instead of eliza

(i… actually think we might have lost lmao)

2 Likes

Hold on. Host account name “The_Powers_That_Be”? That sounds awfully like fate and/or destiny to me. Are you the ones making me lose be honest

2 Likes

At least I can say I’ve won once since I started playing Mafia again. You weren’t actually in that game, but you were in most of the others.

May’s making me lose.

1 Like

Sorry that you must suffer from my curse. I will do it again

1 Like

may moment

5 Likes

something came up

I’d like to thank the academy for my performance this game.

1 Like

Wolf chat

1 Like