Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

1. idk probably like 45%?
  2. if wolf, maybe beancat? if town idk
  3. Aelin wagon looks pretty good. Wolves probably on Arctic/Eliza/not voting. I don’t think wolves have the luxury to bus this game unless it’s clear one of them is going over.
  4. Probably Arctic/Vul but I hope it’s me because I’m getting a lot of townreads and I really want to get NK’d N1

I should probably be like, learning and receiving something from this conversation you’re having, but my mind is completely fucking empty tonight

1 Like

so do you want me to have the gamesolve d1 instead of getting a PoE
crazy how high standards on this site have gotten and yet im still being voted

i think bean is like… 30 35% wolf maybe

i think if your reads are good you might get nightkilled because you’re quite assertive

i think there’s a chance i get poisoned if wolves want to kill a loud person without risking that it’d make people listen to their reads (mainly because i’m not confident enough to get people to listen to me)

Aelin (4): May, Vulgard, Lemonfairy, ElizaThePsycho
beancat (2): Arctic, Nokiel
Arctic (1): beancat
ElizaThePsycho (1): Aelin

Not Voting (3): Jar, Kanave, Whysper

Day ends 2022-11-29T04:00:00Z

your poe is 5 players + your 3 scumreads (who might overlap i forgot)
good job

it feels like im talking to a brick wall so im really hoping at this point that you are scum so i dont have to stare disappointedly in deadchat

1 Like

@Aelin why did you make this post

i could not actually tell you
you just dont even feel like youre here rn its weird

1 Like

my poe rn is You/Jar/Vul (not with you)/Lemon
i want to work from there
meanwhile you have “yee-honk its aelin and arctic”

1 Like

i couldn’t tell whether it was like… some plea to get me defend you or shade on my alignment

neither

literally just “why do you feel muted?”

1 Like

actually
no
vaguely an attempt to get at least another perspective into eliza and I’s conversation

i think the last time we played together i was slightly more of a hotheaded impulse player

now i’m just confused most of the time

2 Likes

me but in AND out of game

1 Like

is there anyone you think is likely to be a wolf with eliza?

how much of your eliza read is you actually thinking they are scum vs just thinking they are a willager and wanting to kill them anyway

i think lemon/eliza could work, but there isnt very much tying them together
theyre both decently wolfy individually and there isnt anything denying the two of them

85/15

Trying to be social irl
People slowly swarming towards Aelin feels… weird

Im willing to lwt it happen but will re-look tmrw

crying and sobbing and throwing up