Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Mainly cause my highest scumread is arctic and i don thave the time to type it up

ah

i’m amazed that people can be this confident eliza is a wolf without worrying so much about the willaging aspect because for me it always ends up being like a 50 50 tbh

1 Like

me when eliza is a professional willager :pensive:

… wait

HM.

lol this is the sort of post a disinterested wolf makes about a villager slot on a wagon they have barely talked about

@ElizaThePsycho give me a read on lemon

That is the sort of post someone actually trying to live a life makes

For the record:

1. I think Bean is probably like, twice rand wolf, which makes 36% (After seeing those Brier scores in the last game, I’m making an effort to make my percentage guesses more realistic.)
  2. I haven’t sufficiently thought about this, honestly, but if Aelin flips wolf, maybe someone who’s avoided giving an opinion on their slot altogether, but probably not a super-low poster (because Aelin was one at the start)? Not sure who really fits this mold… Whysper? If Aelin flips town, I’d probably look toward someone actively avoiding her wagon, like Beancat just did. What Arctic said.
  3. Probably a chance scum bus here, since it looks like Aelin’s probably going to flip at some point, but I don’t think they jumped on it early. Not Vulgard, basically.
  4. Vulgard, probably - he’s pretty universally townread and a high contributor, though I haven’t really taken the poison aspect into account.

like you spent your last posts earlier playing devil’s advocate against may’s scumread of aelin and now your only thought about the wagon “it’s fine but weird”

doesn’t really look like you actually care which is either wolfy or villagery depending on the flip so we’ll see i guess

just pretyping this response out and waiting for eliza to post
if eliza is town her answer right here should be something akin to just “no”
it makes much more sense than actually doing something about it because if she genuinely believes im a wolf she wouldnt want to undermine her own point and sway a wagon away from me by accident if she thinks its a hit
meanwhile if its an actual attempted case then eliza is 9/10 times a wolf trying to get some good faith read-up points when people reread during night

eliza is not posting.
h.
why is this taking so long? why hast thou disappeared?
if this takes too long im just gonna post this even though its irrelevant
will post at XX:50

i’m still down to kill beancat because that post was laughably bad and i think is unlikely to be talking about a wolf partner

if aelin flips scum i’m signing my death warrant with this post but whatever

i would to save myself
still vaguely upset i dont have any meta for beancat but im too lazy to go out and search for it

where the fuck is vulgard

girl it’s like 5am in poland

mmmmmmmmmm
dislike

but also fair

what

Aelin (4): May, Vulgard, Lemonfairy, ElizaThePsycho
beancat (2): Arctic, Nokiel
Arctic (1): beancat
ElizaThePsycho (1): Aelin

Not Voting (3): Jar, Kanave, Whysper

Day ends 2022-11-29T04:00:00Z