Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

yeah vulgard is never with kanave. not changing my mind on this, i think. sorry if wrong.

don’t think vulgard/lemonfairy works either. vulgard had a post where she accused bean going after lemon being them trying to play for MLs, usually when these accusations are made by wolves it’s when villagers are pushing on each other so i think it’s more likely to be TMI on lemon v if vulgard is a wolf.

actually he said the same thing about nokiel, disregard maybe

Are your thoughts on this still the same, Vul?

I can’t find anything that I can point to regarding Vul, they stated early in the game that they aren’t as confident as town and I feel like they’ve projected confidence all game, but that is literally all I feel like I can surely believe in and that does not hold up.

Kanave’s ISO looks like they haven’t really had interactions with others, rather responses and comments on others, which feels very lone wolfy, which means I can’t really find a pairing here with Kanave and someone else.

Lemon at face value has been very conversational and has made some content unprompted, most recently scumreading Kanave for not making much content on their own, and when they have, only as a reaction to someone else. I find Lemon’s SoD questions having a motivation to produce content and demand content from other players, so I do kind of TR them, but I keep seeing this Vul/Lemon pairing thrown around.

If Lemon were Mafia, the questions could be explained as an attempt to make others produce specific content that partner can then SR them for. Also SRing Kanave for being very reactional, which I’ve also become, due to pressure… Kanave has been wolfy, but there is no pairing that I see here.

God, I’m TRing Kanave because I can’t find a scumpartner that isn’t me, knowing I’m town. This feels weird.

I’m honestly wondering about Vul/Lemon, does that pairing make any sense? I can’t see a Kanave pairing, Arc is IC, I know my own town alignment and May is…

Silly, I like it. A lot of pressure to solve (which is fakable I guess). Reused strategy, (which Vul pressed them on (But I can’t recall Vul ever voting May)) Misreads, not sure if this is useful. I had the suicidal EoD because May wanted to narrow the possible worlds with my exe, I feel like that would be very scary for a wolf to do if they were aware of how many fewer worlds there would be.

Still feel like Vul/Lemon is the pairing I’m most interested in

Taking a break, will be back later

where is this being thrown around?

1 Like

lol it probably is lemonfairy and vulgard

Summary

(???)

(???)

Summary

:really:

somebody else please do something, i’m going insane here.

i’m not going to confirm whether i actually believe the above scumteam.

I don’t want to admit that it could be Lemon and Vulgard because then I got completely owned at the start of the game :(

vulgard has literally 0 meaningful interactions with lemonfairy, most times he quotes her it is to make a joke
he, drops her as obvious town at the start of the game and says he’ll revisit if we keep missing but never actually does this

and then there’s this post which just straight up looks like TMI and makes no sense in the context of vulgard’s townread on lemon

think the only thing to argue against this team is the first posts maybe being a bit blatant for w/w, but it’s not enough for me to rule this team out

lemon’s posts towards vulgard look like stuff straight out of ladd’s w/w interactions article - in particular posts accusing people of pocketing each other are perhaps the most common w/w interaction. other posts are just awkward, feels like she’s handling vulgard with kid gloves in this post:

paranoia feels disingenuous given the stage of the game we were in and reads as w/w not knowing how to handle their partner

they move vulgard up to the top of their readlist (literally the slot below the IC) on day 2 but then they say vulgard is the most likely wolf on the aelin wagon

rightfully she calls out the fact that vulgard made no real attempt to solve the game yesterday and considers vulgard/eliza being w/w so i’m curious to see how that progresses today

Ugh. I’ll admit I see it

my main reason to suspect vulgard is because i felt like he wasn’t trying to solve the game yesterday but i don’t even know if this applies to him since he prefers wolfing and would have probably made some kind of effort yesterday to maintain his position

i maintain that lemonfairy is not as villagery as she was last game and there is in particular one thing that i think is lacking this game which is my main reason to scumread her. i’m not outting what this is because i believe there’s a chance it can still happen and i believe she can towntell today if she is town

at this point i find it incredibly hard to believe a scumteam of kanave/nokiel is poisoning people like jar who have zero influence over the game unless they were banking on me to do exactly what i am today and tinfoil the other high posters

now this is slightly problematic because if kanave/nokiel are wolves i’ve essentially done their homework for them so i really should have just done nothing and saw how the day progressed without my intervention but i find it hard to sit and do nothing in most cases

also, i think lemon getting eliza killed yesterday is another thing supporting a lemonfairy+vulgard team because i specifically stated i think that if vulgard is a wolf it is with eliza, so that miselimination disproves that world and focuses my attention back to the kanave/nokiel world which is unresolved, conveniently in time for my poisoning today.

I… don’t know what I should be doing. I’m trying very hard not to let being wrong all game get to me, I know there’s no point in self-pity, but I also know that most of my theories have been chipped away at such that I should be re-evaluating, and I don’t know if I trust myself enough to do it.

i mean you have been wrong all game if you are town (no offense) and so have i. there’s no reason this trend can’t be continuing into today

at least now regardless of what happens i can say i’ve tried to re-evaluate and check all possibilities, which was one of my goals for this game (to avoid getting too tunneled)

and my second goal was to avoid doomerposting, which i think i have achieved? i don’t think i’ve explicitly stated we are going to lose despite thinking this was the case since like… probably after the beancat miselimination

I feel like I’ve just… failed to properly grasp what’s going on this whole time, and even when I knew what we had to do at the end of yesterday, I failed to act on it, and now we have to take a gamble that was entirely avoidable. Every choice feels wrong.