Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

:+1:

1 Like

Hi. I’m sorry that I wasn’t more forceful about stopping the Eliza execution - that was largely my fault, as I wasn’t clear enough that my Eliza/Vulgard world was based on Nokiel being a villager, something I wasn’t confident in, and when the actual execution came around, I completely dropped the ball on stopping it (in my defense, I was barely awake; I think the strawberry melatonin is stronger than the stuff I usually take).

I can’t… really think of a world where it’s not Nokiel, at this rate. I don’t know who her partner is, and we really don’t have the executions to figure it out, but… we may as well at least try for one wolf, I suppose.

I’ll wait to see Nokiel’s case before I place a vote, but… not sure I’m gonna change my mind on this one.

A reminder that the votes are not locked during MyLo. Adding that to the SoD announcement.

[big]A reminder that I am so so so so scared. Due to the scary. Far too scary by far.[/big]

How do you make it big

you, uh, don’t because players aren’t allowed to use those features

I read the guidelines. They removed that rule now that host and mod posts are highlighted. We’re just not allowed to make smaller text I think? But I could be wrong

1 Like

oh you’re right

well you can tell which one of us reads the guidelines

1 Like

Poor wittle Arcy hasn’t read the guidelines, I guess. This is a great bit I love this title

1 Like

[h1]I read the forum guidelines[/h1]

Does this work

1 Like

i would vote you for this if it wasn’t mylo

1 Like

Coward. Who’s the scaredposter now

you know it literally says how to format the text in the guidelines you supposedly read

1 Like

I did break this guideline once. I hadn’t figured out how to do the readmores, and we were talking about Wordle, so I made my guesses really small and strikethrough and weird color and in Atbash. MAY has BROKEN the guidelines even though he READ them he has NO defense of ignorance ban him IMMEDIATELY

2 Likes

I said read guidelines not remembered them

#A reminder that I am so so so so scared. Due to the scary. Far too scary by far.#

Mods help

@Vulgard awaken

(#Do this but leave a space between the hashtag and the sentence.)

1 Like

A reminder that I am so so so so scared. Due to the scary. Far too scary by far.