Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Like, I can see that being done for towncred but that stunt actually made her look worse.

Kanave, I read your response fwiw.

you

1 Like

Pain.

Idk, do I defend myself here or what? Expecting me to do anything in particular?

1 Like

i don’t know, if you want to i guess

it’s mainly i think lemon is a wolf and you/may fit the best with her

Elaborate on Lemon being a wolf, please?

One of us is probably 0/2 here given what we’re arguing, lol.

she don’t seem to care that the IC wolfreads her. this is vastly different to how she responded to pressure last game. yes, it’s a different situation because i’m an IC here, but even yesterday when i pointed out how her aelin vote was bad she completely ignored the post rather than either defending herrself or jumping to accuse me. her response to beancat wolfreading her was also incredibly muted. i know she said she wanted to omgus less, but i think the way in which she’s handling pressure towards her slot is too different to be a result of a playstyle change, and i think it’s more likely to be due to an alignment one

i’ve been trying to extend an olive branch here by repeatedly bringing up that i think she is a wolf but she doesn’t even seem fazed. me wolfreading her is an instant lose position if she is town but she doesn’t even seem to be trying to remedy the situation… it just makes me think she’s a wolf with a partner i’m not getting which is either you or may

separately i don’t buy her reasons for townreading kanave and nokiel yesterday, and i think she had an agenda to kill eliza yesterday which was to disprove the world of you and eliza while keeping nokiel and kanave around to get ML’ed today
minor point - i don’t think she’s talked enough about nokiel in general for someone without TMI, it’s one of the most contentious slots but she’s kinda just slapped a minor townread on them and her confidence of nokiel being town at that eod made no real sense, in combination with how she didn’t comment on anything nokiel did just before then including the self-vote

what the actual duck
I would say you’re wolfing but you’ve been poisoned so :wowee:

see that would be great and all if you did this before i just said i wolfread you for being muted with response to pressure

like seriously
how is that a real response when earlier you said this

you had clearly seen my case around then and you just ignored it?

like seriously, if i wanted to just vote who i would be least embarrassed to lose to i would be voting kanave/nokiel

but i’m trying to win

and i’m struggling to picture kanave and nokiel around a table discussing the nightkill and agreeing “hmm yes, let’s kill jar”

VOTE: Lemonfairy

sorry if this is wrong, you still have some time to convince me i guess

Yeah, I see the argument you’re making in this entire post, all of that just feels like the kind of stuff I wolfread villagers for through ascribing a narrative.

Admittedly the Kanave/Nokiel thing can be read that way, but that is why I’m trying to be open to other possibilities.

I even did that this game. See: my day 2 legacy (beancat, eliza)

Both May and Lemonfairy have defended wolfy players for dubious reasons.

that one game you played with me was not typical of the way I usually play
I don’t think I react that badly to being pushed usually so it’s kind of unfair for you to use one game as meta to read me off of

I mean, what can I even do?
you’re cleared, so it’s obviously not from a wolf so I can’t freaking OMGUS you

what do you want me to do?
defend myself?
I feel like that’s just a waste of time when I could be going through those ISOs and figuring out who the scum are

I do find it weird that my name is getting thrown around as a potential scum at this stage of the game when I’ve been pretty strongly townread by most people the entire rest of the game and this happens literally every time because I’m not scummy enough to misexe so people try to pair me up with unrelated people and then push me for BS reasons like “lemon hasn’t gotten a lot of attention all game” and “oh wow look at these completely neutral interactions they’re scum together” REEEEEEEEE

you know what, that’s fair ig
I don’t think my explanation was that coherent either

ftr, I don’t TR Nokiel as much as before and I have acknowledged my TR of them was based off reasons that are no longer strong enough to keep them as town at this stage of the game
my confidence stems from my past experience reading newbies (which I think I have more of than other people from playing games on my homesite)

anyway, I was planning to ignore your entire push on me but I also don’t want to be the misexe for endgame so :wowee:

→ me going into this day thinking I could just sheep Arctic if all else fails
→ Arctic votes me saying “sorry if wrong”
:upside_down_face:

I just find it really weird, because. If May/Lemonfairy is the team, then they really defended Nokiel and Kanave for no reason at all. Those misyeets are right there. Yeah, preserving misyeets for the late-game and all that, but really, I feel like it would be kind of a freebie for them to just let Kanave and Nokiel get yeeted while poisoning me and Arctic?

Like, when I think about the poisons, I don’t see why May/Lemonfairy wouldn’t go for towncore and loud player poisons, because they were towncore. Killing off the loudest town players who are towncore as wolves secondary in the towncore leaves wolves with nobody loud enough to truly oppose them, even if the remaining players re-evaluate. I don’t see this team poisoning players whose deaths do not remove villager space in the thread, so to speak. The argument “they were poisoning players who wouldn’t push their agenda, poisoning loud townies allows them to push their agenda” doesn’t apply here because May and Lemonfairy were both towncore, and rather consistently.

(I feel like it could be May/Nokiel)

ok before I get ahead of myself, I will actually go and look at everything