Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

If May/Lemonfairy is the team, poisoning people like Jar and Whysper does nothing for them. These are potential MLs if nothing else, especially if people like me and Arctic are poisoned. Poisoning me and Arctic is perfect, because we are trying to kill villagers. Then they just get one misyeet or two on their own, which would be super easy to do without significant opposing voices, and bam. Easy dub.

Again, referring back to Arctic’s discussion of the poison mechanic, it would make perfect sense for a team in the towncore to poison incorrect towncore members. It simultaneously removes LHF villagers (because they will get yeeted through the poisoned players) and the townread players (poison death). Then they can poison people on the fringe of being towncleared or something and boom. Like, I feel that if May/Lemonfairy is the team, the poisons this game would occur in reverse order, and I would be included.

It’s also worth mentioning that Lemonfairy/May poisoning you, Arctic, is kinda dumb. Using your own logic, you get to push your agenda today, and you’ve expressed suspicion of Lemonfairy before. I haven’t. Why not poison me?

response to wolfreads in b&fm (town)

insane amounts of lamist, emotion, omgus

where has this been this game? there’s literally nothing even remotely similar to this

the reason i’m harping on this point is because one of my main wolftells used to be that i would just ignore reads on my slot as a wolf

and this literally just feels like wolf POV

vulgard the issue is i don’t really think it’s may/lemonfairy i think it’s you/lemonfairy because your interactions make the most sense as w/w and i think you would obviously keep me around while being wrong on everything and poison other, more correct consensus townreads like jar

Now you get to the question “why would Kanave/Nokiel poison like this,” and my answer is that they really had no other choice. Poisoning someone like me who’s wanted to get them killed for most of the game would just, well, get them killed. Poisoning the few remaining ML targets such as Eliza and beancat would also be bad, because it removes them from the ML pool, and makes a wolf more likely to be yeeted. Who’s left? The in-between. People who won’t be MLed for the foreseeable future, but who also will not kill wolves when poisoned, given their current reads and position in the game. Whysper and Jar fit that category perfectly.

And in regard to the Arctic poison, again, there’s really no better choice they could’ve made. I’ve wanted to kill them for most of the game, Lemonfairy has actively defended both of them and is being sussed by Arctic (potential ML and also won’t vote for them). This leaves you and May. May wanted to kill Nokiel yesterday, quite badly in fact, and said that it was Nokiel if it wasn’t me/Eliza. May would presumably want to kill Nokiel when poisoned.

Which leaves you, the player who’s been suspecting the towncore the most. I completely understand why you have, but I’m looking at these poison targets and looking how they compare between worlds. I don’t see why May and Lemonfairy wouldn’t have made the choices I outlined, and I easily see why Kanave/Nokiel would have.

I don’t want to entirely write your worldview off, neither do I want to write off May/Kanave specifically. But this is how I see it at the moment.

How do I convince you I’m town, then? And, well. If you had a greencheck on me, who would you think it is? I dislike hypotheticals like these, but maybe you don’t.

none of your solving has any comments, i can’t be convinced just by a bunch of naked quotes

that’s the neat part

lemon/may or kanave/nokiel
not particularly useful i know

I see the point, but this game is an outlier in… a lot of ways. People barely playing, etc.

Like, I had a pretty hard wolfread on Lemonfairy in the game you’re describing, but you’re saying she was towny there.

Idk, maybe this does mean I’m wrong here by some weird logic? But I don’t see her with either of the players I’m pushing and I also just explained why I think it would be weird if she was with May.

I’m noticing you decided not to unpair her with Nokiel and I kinda see why.

Wait, so you don’t think it could be Lemon/Nokiel? I might’ve misinterpreted, then.

It’s the biggest weakness of my towngame, so to speak, I can just always be a wolf to most people. And I get it, but also… well. Not sure what to do about it, haha.

if the team is kanave/nokiel then by poisoning people like jar then their plan has been to get the louder players to tinfoil each other but the issue is they haven’t been trying to push that narrative at all

kanave has been trying to kill eliza and nokiel

nokiel has been trying to kill… i don’t even remember who they have been trying to kill but i do remember they made a post claiming they believed the wolves’ plan was to make the louder voices suspect each other (which i am considering was just TMI) but saying this would be a complete blunder of what they were trying to achieve

no i don’t think it’s lemon and nokiel because i don’t think lemon tries to cfd kanave if the wagons are 4-beancat and 3-nokiel at eod2 because that risks nokiel dying in a way that gets her 0 credit

that was a bad game for me and you’re literally using that singular game to meta read me REEEEE

other games:

town games

GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered
'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY
Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

scum games

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37542-BETRAYAL-AT-MAFIA-UNIVERSE
this is the most recent but it’s a mash

this is just confbias

I’ll be honest, I don’t know what they’re doing this game regardless of alignment, they’ve been playing really strangely and doing bizarre things.

Lemon, you said you would find the wolves instead of arguing with Arctic. Who do you think the wolves are?

it’s to save time :wowee:
might expand on them more later

it would be cool if i could have one towngame where the entire plan of the scumteam doesn’t hinge exactly on my actions

up to this point i’ve been wrong on almost everything and this is now culminating in me deciding the final elimination (i say final because i probably choose wrong)