Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

yeah, that’s completely not what I’m doing right now and that is frustrating but

I think it could be Nokiel/May or Nokiel/Kanave

I still need to look at you/May, May/Kanave, and idk what’s the other one
you/Kanave

this is like the mafia version of the truman show

I feel like I should be voting Kanave, since nobody but Kanave is with Nokiel, May can be with Kanave, and maaaaybe I’m wrong and Lemon can be with Kanave too. Nokiel can only be with Kanave.

VOTE: Kanave

You can always let me be wrong instead, since you seem to think I’m wrong or a wolf :wowee:

Have you explained why you saved both Nokiel and Kanave?

wolfy post mlord

Not this again, I’m pretty sure you did this to me posthumously in Gravity Falls.

I find it weird you aren’t focusing on them at all. Regardless of alignment, really.

nah, in gravity falls i thought you were town even after i died because of the exact reason that i died while being wrong on the last 2 wolves (if you were a wolf) and i know you of all people wouldn’t have killed me there

compare it to this game and, uh , yeah

Idk if that’s helpful at all, but I did recently play a MyLo as a wolf here, so maybe checking that would be of some use?

Conveniently, that one was also a final 6 and also involved Lemonfairy & May.

1 Like

I have I think?

I didn’t try to save Nokiel, I just really wanted Kanave to go down over either beancat or Nokiel
at that point beancat was being towny and Nokiel I was just TRing the entire time

the next day, I started townreading Kanave near EOD like I did with bean the day before and it felt like the previous days where people just felt ~ok with the wagons and weren’t bothering to continue to solve and idk just show up at all so moving to Eliza felt more likely to hit a wolf than Kanave

who?

Well, the players you listed there. Nokiel and Kanave.

Why did you TR them? If you explained this before, you can just point me to the posts.

I feel like I have been focusing on them a lot though?
like TRing Nokiel before and scumreading Kanave and then pretty much flipping my reads on both :wowee:

Fwiw I’m not going to be around at EoD because the hour is just so awful for me. Right now I think Kanave is the best player for me to leave a vote on, and you can assume I currently believe it’s Nokiel/Kanave if this is the last post I ever write with something resembling a legacy.

I meant specifically today.

why I TR’d Nokiel or Kanave?

Nokiel

Kanave