Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

let me read up, i havent backread yet

Why is this?

well i’m proud of myself for talking myself out of an incorrect nokiel kanave team regardless of what happens. i think wolves were banking on me not reevaluating this team

@May hi
time to stop lurky lurky

Hi. Hello. I’m filling out forms what’s up

you lurking is unironically the wolfiest thing you’ve done this game!

When you said that invitationals generally have a lower level of play because people join when they really shouldn’t that does apply to me as well

im never voting noki here so its just a matter of who i trust the mostbettween may lemon and vul

nokiel if you’re town then it’s always lemon and 1 of vulgard/may

i’m just trying to see how likely nokiel/vulgard is otherwise we are killing may

this is never a good look

may or lemon?

cause fdrom that message it look like you mean lemon

I don’t particularly want us to lose this game but I also don’t want to fail my finals and one of those things is more important to me than the other

yeah this is unfortunate because from a skim i think may can easily be with lemon

may’s townread on lemon never really faulters but the more worrying thing is there’s a lot of “lemon could be a wolf but” and “there’s a possibility lemon is a wolf but it’s probably with one of kanave/nokiel”

just kinda gross in general

I feel like since my first post I’ve been generally considered wolfy by Vul and since then I’ve just consistently been intimidated by Vul, E. I think most my suspicion of Vul is just rooted in them feeling intimidating…

like this is a bruh moment and i don’t know where it even came from

Actually, not quite, I think D2 Vul TR’d me briefly

yeah and your treatment of vulgard is why i think you could be w/w

E, I still feel like Vul is too confident, but that’s not really anything to base a read off of.

by the way i am happy to announce kanave is lock town

1 Like