Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

ugh i dont know if i thik its lemon.vulgard or if i want it to be lemon vulgard because that means both the people who made bad cases on me were wolves

this is my only legacy - kanave is town because they only work with nokiel wolf (and this team is disproven due to no hammer on vulgard). they will unironically be poisoned tonight

if we kill vulgard then it’s either nokiel or lemon with them

if we kill lemon then it’s either vulgard or may with them (given reasons for why they are both w/w, but i’m still leaning towards vulgard as the partner but i don’t care if you don’t sheep me on this#

VOTE: Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy (3): Arctic, Nokiel, Kanave
Vulgard (2): May, Lemonfairy
Kanave (1): Vulgard

Majority is 4. Day ends 2022-12-05T04:00:00Z

i know vulgard does like to buss his LHF partners especially early on which is why i can’t really discount nokiel/vulgard but i’m trying to do another last second check

i really want to commit to lemon but nokiel’s posts about vulgard are also screaming w/w so this is tough

why has your read on vulgard literally been “idk he rubs me the wrong way” the entire game and you’ve not really done anything to fix this

I don’t know how to fix it, I’m not confident I can find anything concrete to argue.

Is Vul/Kanave not a possibility? Was this disproven before?

it’s technically possible but i don’t think he goes that hard on kanave when no one else really was as w/w

he also had every excuse to keep his vote on you but moved to kanave

Hi. I’m at least going to be here for this last three minutes

Fair enough

yeah this is fine

Here goes

this may just lose to vulgard/nokiel

Let’s see, I guess

Final Day 4 Votecount

Lemonfairy (3): Arctic, Nokiel, Kanave
Vulgard (2): May, Lemonfairy
Kanave (1): Vulgard

Lemonfairy was eliminated!

Lemonfairy's role

Beak

“Also known as the Executor, the Orderly, a physical manifestation of the plague itself. It appears as though the plague has a mind of its own, as if it is driven by some irrepressible will. Why else has no one managed to fight it successfully? Why does it target the most precious aspects of our existence? The Sand Plague picks its victims fastidiously—and the same principle always draws it back to whoever tries to oppose it.”

Beak

Mafia Poisonous Goon

Every night, you can choose to infect a player with the plague. They will die at the end of the following day phase.

You also have a 2-shot fake poison that you can use alongside your main ability, falsely informing a player that they have been infected.

You win when there is no way to prevent your team from achieving majority.

Arctic succumbed to the infection!

Arctic's role

Grace

“She cares immensely for the dead people, as she is able to hear their voices even after their burial. She sings songs and recites poetry to the deceased to soothe their souls, claiming that there is no faction more helpless nor lonelier than the dead.”

Grace

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Night 4 begins and will end in 12 hours: 2022-12-05T16:00:00Z

massping

A panacea was found, and the Town was saved from the Sand Plague. Mother Earth had been soothed, and after administering the cure, the black flakes and infection clouds disappeared and didn’t come back. But it’s not over yet. There’s still someone who’s plotting to take advantage of the outbreak and the chaos it caused. Someone who wants the Town harm.

Kanave died during the night!

Kanave's role

Aspity

“A mysterious being. Nobody knows how Aspity came to the town. The consensus is that she must’ve come from the Steppe, and that she isn’t human—a golem the Steppe created.”

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Day 5 ends 2022-12-07T04:00:00Z